Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Instead Of Writing On Black Board ,write On Computer And Use Drinkable Ink - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Instead Of Writing On Black Board ,write On Computer And Use Drinkable Ink (339 Views)

Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? / Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) / Why Muslims Prefer To Use "Allah" Instead Of "God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of Writing On Black Board ,write On Computer And Use Drinkable Ink by loasunkanmi(m): 6:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Even if you want to write the whole Quran its possible now without stress and it will correct and with no mistake,and if you dont want to read it into water it will be stressful ,.its now very easy on computer. if you want to know how or you want me to help print it out and supply it to your resident but if you want know how to do it yourself i will tell detail but you will paid chicken change call this 08144418912 thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan According To Kitab Wa Sunnah / Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me / Assistance To Build A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.