Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? (749 Views)

Nasa’s Webb Delivers Deepest Infrared Image Of Universe Yet / Astronomers Now Agree Universe Is Nearly 14 Billion Years Old / Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by kingxsamz(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
If the Universe came from a big bang, what caused that big bang? and if something is behind the cause of that big bang what caused it?
please you can't tell me it came from nothing.
I don't know much about stuffs like this, I only wanna get enlightened.

cc lalasticlala
cc mynd44
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by TOSIN116: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
The small bang caused the big bang grin

But sha... they told me first there was nothing then was something
as in something came out of nothing eh..?
are you getting it?

your sense should tell you na.
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by kingxsamz(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
TOSIN116:
The small bang caused the big bang grin

But sha... they told me first there was nothing then was something as in something came out of nothing eh..? are you getting it?
your sense should tell you na.
lol... my sense tells me nothing comes from nothing.
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by SUPERPACK: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bang bros
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by TOSIN116: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Maybe science is not so scientific after all

'cause how can something come out of nothing?

Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
cool

Lemme do my research...BRB
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by kingxsamz(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
TOSIN116:
Maybe science is not so scientific after all
cause how can something come out of nothing?

exactly bro.
If it didn't evolve from something supernatural, then what.
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by TOSIN116: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
THE NOTHING THEORY cool

atheists are like shocked

Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by kingxsamz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
ps: I'm not here to argue whether God created the universe or not.
I'm just here to get facts about existence before the big bang. so atheists you are free to contribute.
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by Richie0974: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
This part of the Big Bang Theory has always puzzled me. It takes "faith" to believe something came from nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by kingxsamz(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Lemme do my research...BRB
we're waiting.
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by TOSIN116: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by kingxsamz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
.nothing comes from nothing..

Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
I know op created this thread just to rouse the atheistscheesy. This is an atheist bait threadcheesy.
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by TOSIN116: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:
I know op created this thread just to rouse the atheistscheesy. This is an atheist bait threadcheesy.
Still waiting for the likes of HappyPagan, Hopefullandlord and the rest of them.

if you see the way they dodge this kind of thread? tongue
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by kingxsamz(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:

lol...
I only want to see their own point of view.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get American Netflix? / Is Lagos State Gradually Installing 5G Cables? / Are You Tired Of Power Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.