Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! (8730 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture / Who Will Kiss You If Your Teeth Are Discolored? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by gbengx: 6:05am On Jun 21, 2010
According to a CNN report, A doctor has invented female condoms with 'teeth'

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom/index.html?iref=NS1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 21, 2010
rotflmao! grin grin
Teeth to prevent despoil? shocked

Once it lodges, only a doctor can remove it -- a procedure Ehlers hopes will be done with authorities on standby to make an arrest.

"It hurts, he cannot pee and walk when it's on," she said. "If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter, however, it doesn't break the skin, and there's no danger of fluid exposure."
This is actually brilliant, still conscious of the side effects.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2010
omo lwkmd ,d woman no complete d invention jare
if na me d teeth go dey do castration 2 infact
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by 0hsisi: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2010
Idowuogbo:

omo lwkmd ,d woman no complete d invention jare
if na me d teeth go dey do castration 2 infact

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Gbam!
If na me the teeth will harden to metal with each second and dig deeper and deeper into the "okoloto"
No be ordinary doctor fit remove am,he needs a trained surgeon in a teaching hospital
If he survives it,anytime he sees a woman, he will pick race
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19am On Jun 21, 2010
^^^lmao
ohsisi u b proper winchhhhh, metal ke
but true talk , infact surgeon go reject to operate
d wise ones would be consulted str8 2 appease dier Gods for d imbec, ile
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by patwhizkid(f): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2010
Roflmao!
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Dolemite(f): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2010
Ileke the bird says since the hunter has learnt to shoot without aiming, he learns to fly without perching. . .rapists would only learn to finger-inspect their victims before penetration. . .and i see wives using this device to punsh their husbands, remember the bobbits.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^^ yea, I was thinking that too. It wont be long before thry figure the condom out and might even have the victims finger check themselves to see if the condom dey. sigh
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by ohaechesi(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2010
A beg that condom feet reach me, i'v gat some scores to settle with one chic so angry smiley
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Dolemite(f): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2010
ohaechesi:

A beg that condom feet reach me, i'v gat some scores to settle with one chic so angry smiley
Na you go suffa. . .
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by berrye(f): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2010
ohaechesi:

u dont understand do u? The teeth pricks into ur 'thingy' when u try to hav sex wit her without her permission.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by skyndyp(f): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2010
Guys be careful o! Your girlfriend can wear it to teach you a lesson,especially if you've been playing away match. grin grin
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by DoubleN(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2010
skyndyp:

Guys be careful o! Your girlfriend can wear it to teach you a lesson,especially if you've been playing away match. grin grin
LOL!!!The rate of cheating will drop radically!
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Ranoscky(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin. . .Nothing wey person no go see for this world. . . and u mean say a gurl go wear dat thing? NAWA O!
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by SisiKill1: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2010
Girl is walking to her car, it's dark out and she's a little scared but tries not to show it. Her steps quicken when she hears slight movement behind her, she's about to break into a run when she's grabbed from behind and shoved behind a dumpster. Her attacker tears at her clothes, leaving no doubt what his intentions are.

She whimpers and pleads for her life but he does not relent. He pulls down  her underwear and just before he penetrates, she musters all the energy in her and says. . . "My condom! Please let me wear my rapist capturing condom.

Her attacker stops, gives her a puzzled look and says. . ."Alright but hurry up ok, because I don't know how much longer I can wait."

Yep! I can soooo see this condom thingy working. Matter of fact, I'm going to get mine right now. Watch out you soft hearted, amiable rapist, your day of reckoning is round the corner. cheesy cheesy

Seriously though is a girl supposed to walk around with the condom IN her in anticipation of being despoiled? Abi how does this work?
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Sauron1: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Yep! I can soooo see this condom thingy working. Matter of fact, I'm going to get mine right now. Watch out you soft hearted, amiable rapist, your day of reckoning is round the corner. cheesy cheesy

Can i be the first of your female canine condoms.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by ziga: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Girl is walking to her car, it's dark out and she's a little scared but tries not to show it. Her steps quicken when she hears slight movement behind her, she's about to break into a run when she's grabbed from behind and shoved behind a dumpster. Her attacker tears at her clothes, leaving no doubt what his intentions are.

She whimpers and pleads for her life but he does not relent. He pulls down  her underwear and just before he penetrates, she musters all the energy in her and says. . . "My condom! Please let me wear my rapist capturing condom.

Her attacker stops, gives her a puzzled look and says. . ."Alright but hurry up ok, because I don't know how much longer I can wait."

Seriously though is a girl supposed to walk around with the condom IN her in anticipation of being despoiled? Abi how does this work?

LOL

I guess she is supposed to know approximately when she is going to be R.aped and instead of doing all she can to avoid being in the situation, she just puts on her rapist catcher female condom.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by slap1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
So how 'bout a condom with mouse-trap for the other female hole?
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by SisiKill1: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

Can i be the first of your female canine condoms.

*Batting eyes*
Well. . . Since you asked so nice but you gotta give me a few seconds to make sure it is properly. . .errr. . . in place. We wouldn't want a near miss situation here. A bulls eyes is what I always go for!! cool cool
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by SisiKill1: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2010
ziga:

LOL

I guess she is supposed to know approximately when she is going to be R.aped and instead of doing all she can to avoid being in the situation, she just puts on her rapist catcher female condom.

Aaaaah! I so the condom comes with a mind reading, future predicting whachumacallit!! Nice!!!

Well at this point, a gal is gotta be a fool not to buy these by the truck load! Where do I sign up?
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2010
Akin to a piranha down there  tongue

but seriously I reckon they would be expected to wear this wherever she goes

I hope it helps, even a little!

Imagine what this could do in the hands of an angry wife  undecided
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by gReenmAn(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2010
skyndyp:

scarrrry
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Fhemmmy: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2010
I think it is a great idea, however, does that now means that the lady has to wear this all around? cos how would you know when you will be raped
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by atilla(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2010
Yeah the chick would have to leave it inside her like a tampax.

@skyndyp thats the first thing that came to my mind. what if women start leaving it there to teash their guys a lesson.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by whybanme(f): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
You know Guys are very smart. They must surely find an antidote. grin
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by violent(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2010
a girl moving around with condom in her stuff is not a very smart idea. . . for ow long is she going to continue putting on condom? a year? ten years?
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Ranoscky(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2010
Rubbish!!!

will a gurl always go out with that rubbish? if yes, then why? if b'cos of a rapist then make u know say na day dreaming!
Even a rapist cannot wait for a gurl to put on that rubbish b'cos he (rapist) will be in a hace to finish up and take off.
abi na ur boyfriend u want usam for?  undecided grin. . .infact that person wey invent dat crocodile teeth condom never want talk the real reason of the invention. to me it's of no use. invent it and use it urself for ur own best known reason!
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2010
violent:

a girl moving around with condom in her stuff is not a very smart idea. . . for ow long is she going to continue putting on condom? a year? ten years?

. . . what happens if she gets árse ráped?
^digusting folks out dere mehn ,ass rape u no shocked shocked shocked shocked : sicken
den dey wud create condoms wiv blades to re-circumcise dat nigga
tseww
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by hackney(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
Good idea but it will be misused in that dark continent.
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by skyndyp(f): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2010
I can imagine a girl wearing it to a guy's house, the guy is busy strategizing cheesy cheesy,the girl is there acting innocent cool cool. When he is sure of the kill, he went for it, and  shocked shocked shocked"what the h.e.ll do u have in you babe"? And the girl says "sorry, i think i just grew teeth down there" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by BluMalam(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2010
_Absolute No-Brainer.

Okay, he can't walk, he can't pee, but he can smash her head against the wall or dumpster in ANGER. If he is armed, well, _
Re: Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! by rabzy: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2010
I believe all ra.pists deserves a stab in the groin and if this device helps me to punish rap.ists, r.apes are commited by apes.

But most rap.es comes with violence, if it becomes common knowledge that ladies wear this to prevent ra.pes, these animals might do a check or threaten the lady to take it off, and then the risk of being killed after the man has been 'bitten' by the condom increases. the risk also increases if the man finds out before the r/ape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's Inhumanity To Man (picture) / Funny/Unusual/wierd Last Names / If You Were Mr Chima?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.