Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

6 Reasons Why Paint Production Business Is Lucrative In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 6 Reasons Why Paint Production Business Is Lucrative In Nigeria (1449 Views)

How To Start Tomato Paste Production Business Here In Nigeria! / 6 Reasons To Buy Land From The Lakewood Manor, LFTZ, Ibeju Lekki / Paint Production, Screeding, Painting & Cleaning Services @ Affordable Cost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Paint Production Business Is Lucrative In Nigeria by paintadvice: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
With the undivided attention the Nigerian government is giving to oil and gas in the country, one of the most ignored industries is the paint and coating industry. An industry where hundreds of millions of liters are sold yearly, accounting for about half a billion dollars in revenue. Ironically, this industry has proven over time to be very lucrative. One of the reasons why, is that there are currently non-existent government regulations or registration processes for starters and operators, driving the startup and operating cost to rock bottom. This and other reasons why this industry and business is lucrative are addressed in these report titled: 6 Reasons why paint production business is lucrative in Nigeria.

1. Low startup cost
Unlike so many other profitable businesses where the startup cost can be very discouraging, Paint Production Business is an exception and you will not be needing a loan, office, staff or even a factory to startup. Personally, in 2012 when I started my own paint production business, I started from the back of my house with just two drums that I bought for less than N10,000. The purchase of chemicals was the bulk of my startup cost, but the good news is that you can sell your first production. In my case, I needed it to paint my apartment so I used it for that purpose. However, anyone with the right training and materials can package and sell their first production without any challenges whatsoever.
If you are working with a really strict budget, find drums and buckets around you, forget about using an electronic mixer; just source for jobs, then use the money paid for the job to buy the chemicals required and the buckets for packaging. Use proceeds from the jobs you get to brand yourself and acquire equipment and materials required.

2. Very scalable
For so many businesses, scaling is their greatest challenge; however, this is not the case with the paint production business as it could be easier to scale in a short time. By scaling, I mean growing the business to a level where you do not have to do any work yourself anymore as you will have staff working for you.

In this business, one job, contact or positioning can guarantee you unimaginable growth. Picture yourself meeting the contractor that was given the job to build 100 schools in your state, and he signs an MoU with you to handle all the painting jobs. These schools can keep you busy for a few years and put a lot of income in your pocket.

3. Non-existence of government regulations or registration
There are no current registrations or regulations are paint businesses in Nigeria, this is good news to everyone thinking of venturing into the industry. But it is worthy of note that this might change at any time, so my advice is that you start your own Paint Production Business today, without delay. Even if you cannot start today, do something progressive about it today by CLICKING HERE for information on how to start and run the business.

4. It can be transgenerational
Paint production is a business that your children and children’s children can inherit as an asset, as long as you are willing to start and put in the necessary work required for you to sustain and scale the business as soon as possible. Scaling the business is important as your children cannot inherit a business that you operated alone, the business should have staff and some valuables on ground for it to be trans-generational.

5. You can start anywhere
I previously mentioned that I started my own paint business from the back of my house, you too can still do same as the customers are not concerned about where or how the paint was produced; their only concerns are the quality of paint and service rendered. Whether you have a backyard or not, you live somewhere and you have neighbors, friends and relatives. If you have to, approach them for a space to start production. With determination, accommodation really cannot limit anyone from starting this business.

6. You start earning immediately you start working
Where startup cost is a major determinant, it is advisable to get trained first then source for jobs before embarking on production. This will ensure that every paint you produce already has a recipient waiting to receive it. With this startup method, you start earning from the day you start producing and you grow from there without having to make major financial commitments beforehand.

Finally, in as much as the business is lucrative, it will be a disaster to venture into this business without proper training. Paint Business Academy a subsidiary of Expert Paint Advice, the foremost Nigerian Paint advisory consultants offers the best trainings in the business of paint production. Whether you want to start on a small scale or you want a factory setup, we are the solution to your desires. Just visit our website on www.expertpaintadvice.com.ng or email: info@expertpaintadvice.com.ng or call: 08150579497 for help on how you too can be a part of this lucrative business today.

Re: 6 Reasons Why Paint Production Business Is Lucrative In Nigeria by konews: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Shop For Sale / Do Want To Buy Land Or Landed Property Of Your Own? You Need To Read This / We Will Help You Save Your Time, Deliver A Honest And Quick Service With Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.