Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Is Kiss Daniel A Cultist? SEE Suspicions Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kiss Daniel A Cultist? SEE Suspicions Photos (1538 Views)

"Spoilt Brat, All He Brings To D Table Is Kiss, I'm Bored" Bbnaija Erica To Kidd / Is Kizz Daniel A Cultist? See Photos That Raised Suspicion (photos) / Why Is Kiss Daniel underrated.... Why?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Kiss Daniel A Cultist? SEE Suspicions Photos by Gistvic: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2018

Nigerian singer, Kiss Daniel, may have just given his fans reasons to think he belongs to a cult group with his recent photo and a standout comment underneath it.

Kiss Daniel is without no doubt one of the biggest act in Nigeria this year after parting ways with G-Worldwide to setup his own imprint, releasing constant hits and killing features. He’s the rave. But another story on the media is.. Is Kizz Daniel a Cultist?
Kiss Daniel who was in the buzz two days ago after colleague Harrysong slammed him for being too proud and advised him to grow up has sparked another buzz within social media with the question of whether or not he is a cultist.
Kiss Daniel posted a photo on his verified Twitter and Instagram accounts respectively with the caption “MCM” but his outfit in the picture is the point.
A picture where he seems to portray the famous Alora Sea Lords colour. See photo below:

https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/is-kiss-daniel-cultist-see-suspicion.html
Re: Is Kiss Daniel A Cultist? SEE Suspicions Photos by Mielekcezylil(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
nah nw u just knw abi .stay there. he is bt i dnt knw wich one he dey bt i knw it i cnt let one cultist to come and kil me. japa

(1) (Reply)

CDQ Biography – Age, Net Worth, Label, Education, Awards, Music & More / See What Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg Wore On Halloween / "Embarrassment": The Moment Wizkid Son Zion Thrashed Him & His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.