Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? (39092 Views)

Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG / Why Is RCCG And Adeboye So Tribalistic? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
In the light of the RCCG ordination of Sen Remi Tinubu today, how would my church interpret this scriptures?

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. - 2 Corinthians 6:14-18. - 2 Corinthians 6:14-18

What message is RCCG passing to the larger congregation? Is it now approved for Christian singles to marry muslims?
Will RCCG now conduct marriages of Christian sisters with muslim husbands?
How will the Assistant Pastor Remi Tinubu who is married to a practicing muslim conduct marriage counselling for intending couples?
Have we Christians not derailed?
It is an irony that today's Open Heavens discussed the derailment of God's prophets for material things. Disobeying God to please men. Are we still alive? May God help our Pastors.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by TOSIN116: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
THEY HAVE THEIR REASONS...

WHICH CAN BE FOREVER UNKNOWN TO THE PUBLIC... angry

Anyway me watching journalists hangout cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Babiod: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
God doesn't think like man bro,when I saw Tinubu in Camp today,was surprised and then suddenly realised what if I see him in heaven,there will be many surprises that Great day. U that stand ,Take heed lest u fall.lets be more concerned with our own lifes.God bless.

251 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by AtikuNetwork: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Who are you to judge anyone? Only God knows who will make it to heaven. Even Jesus Christ ate with Sinners and was accused by the enemies of God as 'a friend of sinners'. You no holy pass.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by 2special(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
you mean the gospel is not for sinner....if you don't know the details of an event pls keep shut.
The Bible advice also to work our own salvation with fear and trembling.... if you keep looking at others the way they practice their own Christianity you might be diverted... Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
2special:
you mean the gospel is not for sinner....if you don't know the details of an event pls keep shut.
The Bible advice also to work our own salvation with fear and trembling.... if you keep looking at others the way they practice their own Christianity you might be diverted... Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

You missed the message in the post. Go and read it again! I am not aware that a Pastor is a spouse to unbelieving husband. I am still learning though, but The RCCG that I know, where I worked as a marriage counsellor would not wed a Christian and muslim couple. So, why ordain a wife of a muslim as a Pastor?

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by 2special(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
To every action...l believe there must be a reason behind it...or l think to ordain Mrs Rem Tinubu the church should dissolve the marriage or what's your thought.

3 Likes

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by 2special(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sir let me ask you a question.... if after joining a Christian brother and sister together as husband and wife...maybe the husband now convert from being a Christian to Muslim... will you advice the marriage to be dissolve.... Remi Tinubu is running her own race.....

26 Likes

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by AfraTales(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Them marry Them no marry it's none of my businesses
Nigerian churches and doctrines are 5 and 6

Anyways, if you'd love to start getting paid as a writer, click here not!
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by hopefulLandlord: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
RCCG has always been a business. they run franchising like McDonalds FFS where each branch needs to remit money to the head office haha

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lol.
Christianity is a joke these days.
I am sure the Most high is just looking at RCCG and weeping.

18 Likes

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by AfraTales(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
s
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Enoch07: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
E concern dem

1 Like

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by abc115: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Judge not....
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by tommykiwi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Politics everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by estyvino(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Who compromise am?
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Firefire(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
No comment.

Mr. Osunbade is even more compromised.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
cool
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Nwaohafia1: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Do not judge so that ye will not be judged.
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Skepticus: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
cool

I knew I never missed it when I stopped attending Church in this hellhole.

Leadership is for the highest bidder and not by character.

God has left Nigerian Churches a long time ago

No wonder Islamic Terrorists are murdering you all in large numbers.

15 Likes

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by hopefulLandlord: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Owomkpo:
Lol. Christianity is a joke these days. I am sure the Most high is just looking at RCCG and weeping.
If only that most high exists

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by abike12(f): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
the thing weak me

1 Like

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by ednut1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
There are exemptions for rich pple in religion grin

9 Likes

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by dhardline(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
You are still asking! If not that you guys just enjoy being

deceived you would have long left that place. I trust people to

still come to his defence.

3 Likes

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by alezzy13: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
So much news so little time
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by lawal5020(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bro you are making sense jare, Nigerians and blasphemy ]

4 Likes

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Odingo1: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Everything for Nigeria na money, once you are highly placed, the pastors will dance to your tune, no morals in Nigeria.

They can even ordain Tinubu pastor general if he is interested in it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by thorpido(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nothing wrong with the ordination if she merits it.
Amitez:

You missed the message in the post. Go and read it again! I am not aware that a Pastor is a spouse to unbelieving husband. I am still learning though, but The RCCG that I know, where I worked as a marriage counsellor would not wed a Christian and muslim couple. So, why ordain a wife of a muslim as a Pastor?
Yes,the church should not marry them but are they doing marriage here now?
Read 1 Corinthians 7 about what the bible says concerning a believer married to an unbeliever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by alezzy13: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
BTW what has Remi done?

2 Likes

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by saraki2019(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
how can tinubu be in a church, have a pastor as a wife and still call himself a muslim, another reason to clear apc in 2019
#clearAPC2019,
They are deceitful

2 Likes

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Moneytize: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Owomkpo:
Lol.
Christianity is a joke these days.
[b]I am sure the Most high is just looking at RCCG and weeping.
[/b]
At the bolded though. You are really sure? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist / Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 / Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.