Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? (400 Views)

Where Was God When The Big Bang Happened? / Goliath Was Not That Big.... / Athiests, Prove To Me That BIG BANG Happened. Is this Eyewitnesses photo real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by kingxsamz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
If the Universe came from a big bang, what caused that big bang? and if something is behind the cause of that big bang what caused it?
please you can't tell me it came from nothing.
I don't know much about stuffs like this, I only wanna get enlightened.
cc lalasticlala
cc mynd44
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by 0temSapien: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Their is a MULTIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS that causes the BIG BANG. The mutiversal consciousness is what was called REVERAD in the ancient SERIOT LANGUAGE.
This MULTIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS is the same as the creator of little little deities such as Yahweh, Allah, Olorun, Abassi, Moloch, Eshu, Odin, Enlil, Enki, El, etc.

MCC 1:14 :
mcc 1:14 Now the names of some of these beings/gods( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Lar.gas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh(Jehovah, Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by Blakjewelry(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
op are you sure you are ready for this?
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by Martinez19(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
ME: if everything has a cause and was created then who created god?
CHRISTARD: nobody created god. God is uncreated and has always been. Now I ask you, how did the universe come about?
ME: the universe is all that there is and ever will be.
CHRISTARD: something must come from somewhere.
ME:

3 Likes

Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by kingxsamz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Martinez19:
ME: if everything has a cause and was created then who created god?
CHRISTARD: nobody created god. God is uncreated and has always been. Now I ask you, how did the universe come about?
ME: the universe is all that there is and ever will be.
CHRISTARD: something must come from somewhere.
ME:

that is it.
you have no answer to it.
Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by Martinez19(m): 5:50am On Aug 08, 2018
kingxsamz:

that is it.
you have no answer to it.
Neither do you.

2 Likes

Re: If The Universe Came From A Big Bang, What Caused That Big Bang? by festwiz(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2018
OP, this argument will just lead to an infinite regress.

If the bing bang was caused by something, the your god must have also been created. If you can believe that god always existed, why is it so hard to realise that the universe could've been as well?

If the big bang must have a causality, then god could as well.

#peace

(1) (Reply)

Who Has An Appropriate Answer To This Question? / Gospelkonnect To Hold #jesusfestival 2018 September 28, 2018 / 46 Important Facts About Masturbating And How To Be Free Once And For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.