Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) (50792 Views)

This The Most Funniest Picture You Will See Today / Funniest Picture You Will See Today. / Sars Funny Reply To Shatta Wale Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by nanauju(f): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
KenModi:
Dry!
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
danieljoel759:
FTC again today. mehhn, I'm blessed

lol....It also happened to me...just that the third person bailed us out ...
anyways watch this video before it is deleted from the Internet .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt4onWkSM4w

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Biolexxin post=70078075]In other news,
About the fracas that played out at the national assembly today, am waiting for a proper briefing by the presidency, and I hope by then Lawal Daura will have been debriefed, its said that he convinced with saraki to pull that stunt to weep up public sentiments, Others said he's just a pawn in this massive game of chess.
To be a step ahead and check mate Saraki, Daura should be drilled overnight, any incriminating information should be gathered from him today, in time to stop saraki from his international news conference tomorrow...

If saraki is found wanting..

That is Treason!!!!!!
What a way this game chess ends.
If otherwise, saraki wins again.../quote]
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
very funny,mtcheee undecided
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Sanchez01: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by sybarite7(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Funny o
But is this topic part of the political drama happening in Nigeria...
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by israelmao(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
I never had such an experience.
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Adakintroy: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
My own. Na one thin boy weh de my class.

I just de find person to take prove myself. So I see the thin guy jss1 thins. I just de find the guy trouble non stop. Na so one day I observe the guy, I come go poke am for wre my friends de. Public place. Just wan use the niggi take shine small.

Omo bonGA boy change am for me o.. that thin boy balance no be small. Na once the guy take me nack ground. Sit for my face just de dress am.

All men burst laugh. For like one week, school no hungry me come. Water full class was my story.

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Absolute trash...
Mod, many of us enjoy the jokes and comments on this platform, however we joined because of the useful information, thought provoking articles and occasional breaking news we get here.
Please stop belittling this forum by pushing trash like this to the front page it is high time you see nairalander as an international brand.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by hector1046(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Seriously, I can't stop laughing
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by possibility99: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
I usually weigh the person that beat me before calling elder bro. jxt that i ran out of luck one day.... The get panel beat my elder bro on that very day grin wink
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Them never born anybody that will beat me and my elder siblings.

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Shegzy8(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
ct2:
mine was in primary 4 in 1986 when my class mate a lady ,I challenged her she gave me the beaten of my life and poured sand into my mouth
Mumu...make we sha know say u don old...1986 indeed

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Akpacha(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
ct2:
mine was in primary 4 in 1986 when my class mate a lady ,I challenged her she gave me the beaten of my life and poured sand into my mouth
1986, u are in primary 4? Wow uncle evening sir.
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Krafty006: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
lol...........Quality men's Leather sandals , 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by meobizy(f): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Thank God I never experienced it but I saw it happen in secondary school. There were three brothers, the younger ones chopped beating meanwhile the elder one respected himself out of fear.
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by arherfish(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Very funny and I'm really laughing seriously. @ OP

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by arherfish(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Very funny and I'm really laughing seriously. @ OP [i][/i]

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by meobizy(f): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Absolute trash...
Mod, many of us enjoy the jokes and comments on this platform, however we joined because of the useful information, thought provoking articles and occasional breaking news we get here.
Please stop belittling this forum by pushing trash like this to the front page it is high time you see nairalander as an international brand.
Sorry, you joined the wrong forum.
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Ddem(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Issafela:
This is the funniest thing you will see today, I Bet It.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/funniest-thing-you-will-see-today/

abi
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by arherfish(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Very funny indeed. @OP

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by arherfish(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
@Op
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by thunderbabs: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
apeiron24:
This never happened to me!

If it has never happened to you before "LIKE" but if it has happened to you, "SHARE"

Do you even know you can make tons of money from Nairaland? Let me give you a free guide to start making money from this Forum.

Check my signature!

I want to sell my likes for 1k each shocked
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Malawian(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
You know how it is when you clicked on the thread with a smillish face hoping to laugh, then after going through the "funny twit" without laughing, you went through it a second time hoping you missed something, then alas, you are just stuck there with a funny looking face of yours.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Not funny
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Martino001(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
I no dey pass my boundary.
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by merits(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=ct2 post=70078069]mine was in primary 4 in 1986 when my class mate a lady ,I challenged her she gave me the beaten of my life and poured sand into my mouth [/quote

Typical lazy youth.
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided
You beat me to it.. was just about posting that pic. joke's so dryyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by onlytiles(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Funniest you said by what standard abeg.

check my signature for effective Fumigation services
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by mhktaryan: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Giddymoney:
Na who get strength dey go fight

I cannot cone and kill myself

Wish u could tell me the name of this movie
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by bluecircle470: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
bobokeshington:
op is that your own definition of funny? what's funny is that?? honestly that tweet you labelled funny is completely dry

For people to know how dry the so called tweet is: the 'Likes' this post i am quoting (by bobokeshington) has gathered is more than the 'Likes' the so called 'funny tweet' and the post of the man begging for 'Likes&share' (apeiron24) has gathered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow (Photo) / Funny T-Shirts (Funniest Pic Collections Ever)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.