Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion (45192 Views)

2face Idibia Reacts As Hotel Cuts A Bar Soap Into Two For Lodgers To Share / Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by YurFatHer: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Oh... I miss Fela Kuti
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by classicfrank4u(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
dsame goat dat dss threatened nd he calld of his protest,he nw hs mouth to talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by FaceThem: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Tuface the cowardly dog
Why Do You say that
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by taretoofine(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
fowl heart 2face...tell him to keep off from politics.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Abfinest007(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
d coward maybe right u know
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Adakintroy: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
first it was fayose with the neck thing, later, dino probably staging his own kidnapping. All in a bid to get the world to see what a tyranicall goverment we are dealing with.

funny thing about their acts is that it's not even well choreography. All the world is a stage. Just make the show believable that's all we ask.

#am not with politics#
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by ikorodureporta: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Where's our ONLINEBBQ cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by freshdude99(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Obijulius:
Tuface please go and sit down. Are you done with your Amaka troubles.

Nnamdi Kanu took the step you sheepishly backed away from and we are all seeing his prophetic statements coming true.

Abeg don’t come and cry for us when they pick u up!
Bros him don't sit down. Make u talk ur own instead of acting blackface script idiat!
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by maestroferddi: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunmsg:

It is left for Nigerians to read in between the lines and see through the entire charade.
Your puny attempt at damage control is dead on arrival.

It is all over for APC...

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Obijulius:

Nnamdi Kanu took the step you sheepishly backed away from and we are all seeing his prophetic statements coming true.

You try

You Sabi word gan
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
is this the same tuface that mummy told not to attend protest after calling other people's children? abi there is another one?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by freshdude99(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
modath:

Same way Dino was "Kidnapped".... smiley

Politicians are bounded by shared interests & will only be on the side of the one that's going to serve their present NEEDS best...
Na akpabio own surprise me pass. Such a clown! That's why I don't really value these ss people
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
kitaatita:
I just watched Senators Olujimi (PDP)
and Magnus Abe ((APC) on Channels TV. The hoopla by Saraki Senators at the National Assembly today was just intended to achieve cheep political points. The facts - there were no APC members at the National Assembly today or at Sheraton or in/on five buses anywhere as claimed by the Saraki Senators. Olujimi confirmed this. There was no Akpabio coming to overthrow Saraki; Akpabio is in Uyo. No APC senator or member of the House of Reps was allowed into the complex through the back door. Nothing. These people just put up shows to device Nigerians. Both sides can't be trusted.
Except you're are politician, or aspiring to become one someday, I advice you leave Nigerian politics and face your struggles. Trust me, it's not worth it, I was once like you but I finally realized me and you can't change Nigeria wink

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by bobnatlo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
kitaatita:
and Magnus Abe ((APC) on Channels TV. The hoopla by Saraki Senators at the National Assembly today was just intended to achieve cheep political points. The facts - there were no APC members at the National Assembly today or at Sheraton or in/on five buses anywhere as claimed by the Saraki Senators. Olujimi confirmed this. There was no Akpabio coming to overthrow Saraki; Akpabio is in Uyo. No APC senator or member of the House of Reps was allowed into the complex through the back door. Nothing. These people just put up shows to device Nigerians. Both sides can't be trusted.

U know it's shocking that while Buharis supporters were still busy hailing and giving reasons for DSS actions, the VP had already sacked the DSS boss to save the blushes of the Govt

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Krafty006: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
tu face self dey talk lol..........Quality men's Leather sandals , 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Akpacha(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Some one else might have helped tuface to typing this.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Anyad231: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
When tubaba begin speak or write better English. A grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by NoToAutocracy: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Adakintroy:
first it was fayose with the neck thing, later, dino probably staging his own kidnapping. All in a bid to get the world to see what a tyranicall goverment we are dealing with.

funny thing about their acts is that it's not even well choreography. All the world is a stage. Just make the show believable that's all we ask.

#am not with politics#

Stop shifting goal post, so daura acted on his own without permission from Buhari? The truth is Buhari ordered the coup before leaving the country

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Coward.
Well I don't blame him though, leading a protest in Nigeria today is not for chicken hearted goons.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Deo1986(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Interesting how technology has emboldened the faint hearted. Anyone can hide behind computers and phones to advise, threaten, insult, and even hurl insult at anyone. Imagine 2face!!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by mickeymimi: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
uhm uhm!.. tomorrow u go see dem all dey jolly , laughing and enjoying at parties either celebrating wedding or birthdays.... na today?
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Adakintroy: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
NoToAutocracy:

Stop shifting goal post, so daura acted on his own without permission from Buhari? The truth is Buhari ordered the coup before leaving the country

OK sir! He did! ..can I go now?
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Jabarzee(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Obijulius:

2face is not the president of Nigeria, so cut him some slack
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by mamatwiny(f): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tuface is right

But did you see how he spelt ' polititians' on his tweet?

....nairaland has taught me bad thing.
grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Dailymemoirs: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
The man who ended tuface intended protest in 2017 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by bigdot1759(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Obijulius:

see this cooperate mumu, u no know say na comedy Dem dey do for NASS, abi u no know say Dem new name na NASSYWOOD
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by mamatwiny(f): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Obijulius:

Please forgive him. Tuface is a normal Nigerian youth that was angered by what the normal me and you feel on a daily basis. He wanted to act like a youth but forgot this is not a normal country. They would have killed ppl in that protest and framed him up and that will be the end. The Nnamdi KANU you hail, where is he today? He is also running. He who fights and run, lives to fight another day.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by ecology: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
U mean same Kanu that ran away leaving his Ipob disciples behind? 2face is not stupid to follow such a coward and a joker
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by cyrus2: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
tubaba na true u talk jor.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by kakaG: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
kitaatita:

Borrow some brains dude

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by bluecircle470: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
kitaatita:

Only the sensible ones like you and i knows this. Where are the APC senators that tweeter Bruce Lee (Ben Bruce) claim were inside the national Assembly to impeach saraki gone to when they finally entered? False alarm is what there group is using to get sympathy from senseless Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by seguno2: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
tayo4ng:
Coward 2face

Should we CHANGE his name to CowFace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) / Tania Omotayo, Her Mother And Grandmother In 3 Generations Photos / Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.