Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Serena Williams Reveals That She’s Still Suffering ‘postpartum Emotions’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Reveals That She’s Still Suffering ‘postpartum Emotions’ (370 Views)

Laura Ikeji Removes Postpartum Acne On Her Face, But Fans Said She Did Noselift / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name / Actress Fathia Williams Reveals Why Her Marriage To Saidi Balogun Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Reveals That She’s Still Suffering ‘postpartum Emotions’ by indulge01: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Serena Williams says she’s been struggling with postpartum emotions and wants other new moms to know they are “totally normal.”
The 23-time Grand Slam champion suffered the most lopsided defeat of her career, a 6-1, 6-0 loss to Johanna Konta in San Jose, California, last Tuesday. She then withdrew from this week’s Rogers Cup in Montreal, citing personal reasons.

“Last week was not easy for me. Not only was I accepting some tough personal stuff, but I just was in a funk. Mostly, I felt like I was not a good mom,” Williams said in an Instagram post on Monday.

“I read several articles that said postpartum emotions can last up to 3 years if not dealt with. I like communication best. Talking things through with my mom, my sisters, my friends let me know that my feelings are totally normal.

read full story here -http://www./2018/08/serena-williams-reveals-that-shes-still-suffering-postpartum-emotions-via-social-media.html

Re: Serena Williams Reveals That She’s Still Suffering ‘postpartum Emotions’ by dblimited07(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Reveals He's Sponsoring The Education Of Young Nigerian / Iggy Azalea Warns People Against Body Shaming Her / Video: See The Hilarious Moment Davido Shouted Out His Chioma’s Name After A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.