Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos (29285 Views)

Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Angelanest: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is shameful. A man who allegedly raped a young girl has been apprehended in Rivers state. According to reports, the suspect raped the 12-year-old girl multiple times and threatened to kill her if she tells anyone. 

The young girl was said to have later revealed to her parents what has been happening as an alarm was raised.

The man in question was apprehended by residents who beat him and tied him up before taking him to the police station for further interrogation. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-apprehended-after-raping-12-year-old-girl-in-rivers-state-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by juanjo2: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
see 12yrs old girl breast
God u 4 lock male en one world females en another world, then we will have couples world, if Mr smith reaches d age of marriage, he will enter females world to choose him wife and take her straight to the couples world.
This temptation is much oo....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by marshalldgreat(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by marooh: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin
How I wish his inmates will know say na rape he committed.....
He will f*ck ground tire!

Daughter: when will his oblocus will be remove?

Dad: ASAP

9 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by SarakiBukola: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2018
This is really sad because the neighbours don't know the meaning of BEAT.

Maybe they should have PANEL-BEATED him.

This man would either bribe the parents of the girl / the Police.... he would wait for a while and then continue raping.

I pray God or Karma or Justice ( least likely) deals with him

10 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Impregnable101: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Seriously i don't understand why people commit rapes....

For heaven's sake sex is cheap as hell!

I don't even pay for sex, they offer it to me for free!

20 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:
God u 4 lock male en one world females en another world, then we will have couples world, if Mr smith reaches d age of marriage, he will enter females world to choose him wife and take her straight to the couples world.

Paedophile spotted..
Don't even try to spin it, pervert.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by suckmyPENIS: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:
idiot you are

59 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by nepapole(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2018
smh
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by muzeze77: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Interesting
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by one4GOD(f): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Angelanest:
This is shameful. A man who allegedly raped a young girl has been apprehended in Rivers state. According to reports, the suspect raped the 12-year-old girl multiple times and threatened to kill her if she tells anyone. 

The young girl was said to have later revealed to her parents what has been happening as an alarm was raised.

The man in question was apprehended by residents who beat him and tied him up before taking him to the police station for further interrogation. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-apprehended-after-raping-12-year-old-girl-in-rivers-state-photos.html
and with all the beating the cap is still well seated on his head just like that.... why??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Biibibii(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2018
Are you alright? What's there in the breast?
juanjo2:

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2018
They should just castrate the he goat without delay.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2018
I hope they carry out DNA test and foresenic test on both of them before he's arrested?

Too many people have been falsely accused of rape. In as much as i condemn false rape accusation I don't in anyway support rape.

But DNA must be carried out and if the accusations are fake, the parents must be jailed just like if the man is found guilty.

8 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Sad excuse of a human being
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by johnkey: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2018
with fada chrsmas cap
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Sicilyjoe: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Maybe na the girl dey tempt the man

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by RealNaijaQuin: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2018
This is sad...

Please check my signature...
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:

Wow! This Pedophilia thing is inbuilt in some people. This one is being tempted by a child's breasts. My God! We can only pray for our children.

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2018
BTW, jungle justice should be condemned.
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Jabioro: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2018
marooh:
grin How I wish his inmates will know say na rape he committed..... He will f*ck ground tire!
Daughter: when will his oblocus will be remove?
Dad: ASAP
E be like say you are once there.....experience spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2018
I wonder what these "sick" men enjoy in underage girls, how can someone leave 'juicy' ripe succulent mango and be licking green, hard, acidic unripe mango....... angry Even 19-25 don't catch my fancy, nothing is as sweet as enjoying a 'fully' matured independent woman that knows how to take care of herself, you can even install your software inside confidently without the "my period is late and I don't know what to do" wahala........ angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by MartinBond(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2018
But this shii is very prevalent in the north of Nigeria,how come non of them pedophiles aren't in prison yet??
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Antara0503(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2018
na wah ooo
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by myners007: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2018
12 YEAR OLD WITH TEMPTING MISSILE

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily / EFCC Re-arrests Mompha / 10 Trapping Methods Used By Criminals And How To Avoid And Escape Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.