Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers (1546 Views)

Good Morning. Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat Tomorrow. / NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. / On Thursday, Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede in the LIVE chat addressed the recent delays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by npowerng: 1:59am On Aug 08, 2018
This is a response from Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede to the Communique released by a group of N-Power volunteers.

#NPowerNG

1 Share

Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by Weblow: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Up till now we are unable to upload our letters. What the possible solution
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by Folabimi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
npowerng:
This is a response from Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede to the Communique released by a group of N-Power volunteers.

#NPowerNG

pls my device phone number has been suspended since the end of July. I called mtn and I was told to contact npower. pls what is the reason for this npowerng?
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Still unable to upload the deployment later and we are just two days away to the deadline. what is really wrong with you please, npower?
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by Deflorence(f): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
NPOWERNG Please help.
I have been uploading my deployment letter since two days ago but its not going through; it kept showing endless uploading.
Please help b'cos its just a day from the closing date.
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by npowerng: 6:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Weblow:
Up till now we are unable to upload our letters. What the possible solution

We are working assiduously to resolve this
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by npowerng: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2018
Deflorence:
NPOWERNG Please help.
I have been uploading my deployment letter since two days ago but its not going through; it kept showing endless uploading.
Please help b'cos its just a day from the closing date.

Clear the page, give it time and try again later with chrome browser, I advise you leave it at uploading do not exit or refresh the page. It will work.
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by npowerng: 6:40am On Aug 09, 2018
papiforreal:
Still unable to upload the deployment later and we are just two days away to the deadline. what is really wrong with you please, npower?

We are working on it. Give it time and try again later
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by npowerng: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Folabimi:

pls my device phone number has been suspended since the end of July. I called mtn and I was told to contact npower. pls what is the reason for this npowerng?

N-power is not the service provider.
Sir, what function or activity did you do that made your service provider suspend your line?
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by Folabimi(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2018
npowerng:

N-power is not the service provider.
Sir, what function or activity did you do that made your service provider suspend your line?

Thanks for responding, I didn't do anything unusual, I was informed by Mtn that I wasn't the only one suspended, please help me look into it sir
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by Deflorence(f): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
npowerng:

Clear the page, give it time and try again later with chrome browser, I advise you leave it at uploading do not exit or refresh the page. It will work.
Ok.
Thanks
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by ovobus: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hi! Guys still having difficulty? Kindly download this browser "puffin" and use. Pls reduce the size of the deployment letter to less than 500kb. Goodluck
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by Icecreamy: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
npowerng:

Hello, please for how long do I leave it at uploading before it works, because I have waited for over 30min and it's still uploading. I just want to be sure.
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by dukekingsley(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
We have not be given the letter at Egbado North in Ogun State ooooo, please do something about this
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by peterini581: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hello N-Power Admin. I am a 2016 N-teach volunteer. Ever since my deployment I have not been paid a penny despite my not missing a day of work (this can be confirmed by my head-teachers). Despite me following all the recommended procedures, this problem has yet to be rectified. I only survive and pay transportation to and from work by the help of the teachers at the school who appreciate my effort and dedication. Please come to my aid!
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by peterini581: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
emmangrace:

I notice that my status has been changed to exited instead of onboarded, even after I have been selected successfully, collected and uploaded my deployment/acceptance letter. What that means? The government is trying to make people happy, don't make them sad by terminating/excluding them from the programme. Do not work against this government. Thank you.
The fact that I have gone thru many avenues to air my issue without any response is quite sad and alarming!
peterini581:
Hello N-Power Admin. I am a 2016 N-teach volunteer. Ever since my deployment I have not been paid a penny despite my not missing a day of work (this can be confirmed by my head-teachers). Despite me following all the recommended procedures, this problem has yet to be rectified. I only survive and pay transportation to and from work by the help of the teachers at the school who appreciate my effort and dedication. Please come to my aid!
Re: This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers by emmangrace: 6:19am On Aug 15, 2018
npowerng:

We are working on it. Give it time and try again later
I notice that my status has been changed to exited instead of onboarded, even after I have been selected successfully, collected and uploaded my deployment/acceptance letter. What that means? The government is trying to make people happy, don't make them sad by terminating/excluding them from the programme. Do not work against this government. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Subeb Recruitment / Access Bank Information Technology Blue Internship / Nationwide Data Entry Officers (remote) At Transparency Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.