Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

"we Will Definitely Beat South Korea" - The Interview With Super Eagles Official - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "we Will Definitely Beat South Korea" - The Interview With Super Eagles Official (550 Views)

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles / Brazil Back Out Of Friendly With Super Eagles / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"we Will Definitely Beat South Korea" - The Interview With Super Eagles Official by matoyeh(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2010
shocked After all our poor performance, I believe Super Eagles can still do something about these,
I was on phone for 40mins interviewing on of the Super Eagles Official,
Me: Good morning sir
Official: How are you
Me: I learnt that Sani Kaita received more than 1,000 mails of death threat, how do you feel about this?
Official: Actually, I felt bad, we all know that Sani has done something wrong, but threats can never be the solution
Me: What do you think would be the solution sir and based on this our hope on calculation, do you think it would be possible for Super Eagles to white wash the Korean?
Official: Actually, The solution is to embrace the players and encourage them, that would give them more priority to increase their chance of winning, as at this moment, Kanu is not in good mood because of this situation and he actually vow to do anything possible to settle this threats amicably, right now, we added more to our securities, one of the mail Kaita received was that he shouldn't try to come to Nigeria because guys will finish him, everything is destiny, even if kaita is still there, if God say we are going to lose, definitely, no one can stop that, but i believe God is at our side, Based on the hope we have on Argentina, All nigerian believe that, Argentina would definitely beat Greece, but the fact is that we are planning to at least stop the faster korean and find a way to white wash them, eagles spirit is very high as for now and i think we are going to win korea. though, Enyeama has being in tear for the past 2 days, but as for now, hes in good mood and would try the way he used to.
Me: After this world cup, would NFF renew lagerback contract to continue to blend this players ones they ddnt play like a professional
Official: Matoyeh! You want to offend me, they played like a professional footballer, infact, they tried their best, just that the God of Soccer is not by our side, Based on the coach renewal, we are still debating on that
Me: Hope the whole eagles are now training tremendously ?
Official: Yes, they are, they are! I believe with this training, Our life will never remain the same again grin (We laugh) lol
Me: Thats good, Nigerian would be glad to see super chicken, huh hun, sorry, super eagles in second round grin
Official: Dont worry

(1) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Is Out Of This World Cup / How Do You Want Super Eagles To Be Welcomed Home / Fifa Fines Spain & Netherlands For World Cup Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.