Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Zuma Rock - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zuma Rock (1157 Views)

Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion / Zuma Rock: Its Myths And Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zuma Rock by marcom: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2010
I have been to Abuja twice and I really enjoyed my time there and I have been fascinated by Zuma Rock. I asked my friends to tell me more about it but no one give me a precise answer about it can any one tell me about the story behind it (I know it made by nature) some one pointed out at the hotel just facing the rock and told me that the residents in this hotel killed each other or they died naturally cause of the effect of the rock, is that true ? i hope that some one tell me the whole story about this rock. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Requirements Traveln By Road To Ghana - Guidelines Pls!!! / Please Somebody Help / See 21 Of The Most Weird And Dangerous Festivals Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.