Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

You Can Start This Business With Little Capital - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / You Can Start This Business With Little Capital (5941 Views)

53 Businesses/money Making Ideas To Start In Nigeria In 2021 With Little Capital / 》》start A Perfume Oil Business With As Low As 6000 NGN / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Welcome to infiniteclothier, We deal on Quality English Plain and Pattern and Ankara & Lace Combo

Wholesale price is #1,500 for one pair of English Plain & Pattern and it contains 4yards (Plain 2yards & Pattern is 2yards), Wholesale price of Ankara and dry lace is #2600 for one pair & it contains 5yards (3yards Lace & 2yards Ankara)

Wholesale quantity is 10pairs.

We deliver to all the states in Nigeria and customer pays for delivery
our branche is in Aba

you can come for your pick up by yourself if you are in Aba

As a retailer you can sell from #2,500 to #3000 for English Plain & Pattern & #4,000 to #5,000 for Ankara & Lace Plain & Pattern, depending on how much you choose to sell

*Procedure*

Select

Pay

Delivery

We only offer payment before delivery. Delivery is charged based on location & the quantity you are buying

you can check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/infiniteclothier/

PLEASE NOTE: We don't keep sample for anybody. Once I show samples... If you're interested in any
Order
Pay and I deliver

If you're not ready please don't choose samples, anytime you're ready, you can request for available samples, as I can't assure you I keep samples.

you can call/Whatsapp me on 08036211097 to place your order. Thanks for your patronage

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2018
feedback from my customer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2018
orders already rolling in

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2018
New arrival plain and patterned fabrics call/whatsapp 08036211097

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
latest plain and pattern fabrics in stock

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by crossblane1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
How much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2019
happy new year to my wonderful customers. request for last year was massive, thanks for patronizing me, I believe yours were also sold out with great profit. I'm back again to serve you even better. fully restocked, English plain and pattern fabrics, delivery Nation wide to your door step. start ordering now and make your cool money.

call/Whatsapp 08036211097

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Take a look what our customers are saying

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Our English plain and pattern designs are superb, complete 4yards, 100% cotton, no washing or fading. order from us today and see the difference, do not settle for less, buy quality designs from us. chat/Whatsapp 08036211097

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2019
This samples are for the males in the building!!! they are so lovely, unique and affordable. chat/Whatsapp me on 08036211097 for samples and place order for delivery to your location in Nigeria

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 5:55am On Jun 21, 2019
new stock alert, Ankara and dry lace combo. call/Whatsapp 08036211097 to place your order. we deliver to all states in Nigeria including Ghana.Thanks for your patronage

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2019
lovely feedback from our customers. Trust us we always deliver 24hours after payment call/whatsapp 08036211097 to place your order.

Note: if you are in Port Harcourt, our shop is at No.4 Rumudede Street, opposite MCC Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt. We only offer payment before delivery to other States in Nigeria including Ghana.

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
New arrival, Quality, Unique and affordable English Plain and Pattern fabrics. Call or Whatsapp 08036211097 to place your order.

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
goods packaged and ready for delivery to customers tomorrow. Call or Whatsapp 08036211097 to place your order. Delivery is to all part of Nigeria

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Newest arrivals, Ankara and Dry Lace Combo. call or whatsapp 08036211097 to place your order.

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Happy Sunday to all my wonderful Customers. Thanks for your patronage. We are open to serving you even better. Quality, Unique and Affordable English plain and pattern Fabrics and also Ankara and Dry lace Combo are in stock. Call or Whatsapp me on 08036211097 to place your order.
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2019
New arrival, Ankara and Dry lace combo. Call or Whatsapp 08036211097. We deliver nationwide
Note: We only offer payment before delivery. If you reside in Port Harcourt You can come over to our for pickup

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2019
Customers order already packaged for delivery. Our delivery is always done the next day after you must have selected and made payment. We deliver to all States in Nigeria and Customers pays for delivery

Note: Payment validates your selections. I don't keep samples without payment

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2019
Styles made with our plain and pattern fabrics. They are so lovely

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Happy Sunday to all my Customers /Prospective customers. We are open to serve you even better. Call or Whatsapp 08036211097 to place your order
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Start making extra income with plain and Pattern business, it sells fast like Crayfish. Call or Whatsapp 08036211097 to place your order
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
make extra income by starting plain and pattern business, it sells fast like Crayfish. call or Whatsapp me on 08036211097 to place your order.
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by sweetyme001(f): 1:43am On Oct 01, 2019
How much wholesale
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2019
sweetyme001:
How much wholesale

wholesale price is 1,500 call or Whatsapp 08036211097 for any other enquiry
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy Independence day and new month to us all, may this new beginning come with lots of surprises and breakthrough in all we do, especially our hustles and may God continue to bless the work of our hands, Amen and Amen
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by amhere2help(f): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2019
If this have helped me raised finance for my business, I believe it will help you too..

Are you in need of capital to start a new business or you needed to finance an existing business?

I've got FANTASTIC NEWS for you today.

A recent research study has proved that Raising capital to start a business has been a major challenge most entrepreneurs are faced with while trying to start up a new or financed an existing business..

The researcher also reported that Entrepreneur’s and business owner who already have access to the book " HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS" have been able to overcome this challenge and have been able to raise capital for their business(es) by these simple strategies shared in the book.

This could be the answer you have been looking for all this while...

And its already helping thousands of business owners and entrepreneurs raised capital for their business and financed their existing business.

Kindly send YES, TELL ME MORE to this email

cares2fid@outlook.com

Kindly note: This is only for the first 50 People to send YES AM INTERESTED.
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2019
amhere2help:
If this have helped me raised finance for my business, I believe it will help you too..

Are you in need of capital to start a new business or you needed to finance an existing business?

I've got FANTASTIC NEWS for you today.

A recent research study has proved that Raising capital to start a business has been a major challenge most entrepreneurs are faced with

while trying to start up a new or financed an existing business..

The researcher also reported that Entrepreneur’s and business owner who already have access to the book " HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS" have been able to overcome this challenge and have been able to raise capital for their business(es) by these simple strategies shared in the book.

This could be the answer you have been looking for all this while...

And its already helping thousands of business owners and entrepreneurs raised capital for their business and financed their existing business.

Kindly send YES, TELL ME MORE to this email

cares2fid@outlook.com

Kindly note: This is only for the first 50 People to send YES AM INTERESTED.

Pls respect yourself
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 6:05am On Oct 07, 2019
welcome to Infiniteclothier,

We deal on Quality English Plain and Pattern and Ankara & Lace Plain & Pattern

Our price �
Plain & pattern:
Wholesale price is 1,500

Ankara & Dry Lace:
Wholesale price is 2,500

Plain & pattern is 4yards (2yards plain & 2yards pattern)

Ankara & dry lace is 5yards (3yards Ankara & 2yards lace)

*NOTE*: Please if you are buying from 70pairs up you don't select, because it won't really be easy but I will always supply you with quality materials that you will sell out & come back again, because as you are growing, am growing too, please try & understand

*NOTE* For the above price to be effective, it should be selected & paid for at once

We deliver within Nigeria & customer pays for delivery

My location is Aba, Abia State, you can come for your pick up by yourself if you are in Aba, Abia State

*Procedure*

Select

Pay

Delivery

Delivery is charged based on location & the quantity you are buying

PLEASE NOTE: We don't keep sample for anybody. Once I show samples... If you're interested make selection
Pay and I deliver

If you're not ready please don't choose samples, anytime you're ready, you can request for available samples, as I can't assure you I keep samples
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2019
Our Ankara and dry lace combo are so Unique and Affordable. Call or Whatsapp us on 08036211097 to place your order

Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2019
Christmas season is fast approaching, engage yourself and invest in what will fetch you good profit.

welcome to Infiniteclothier,

We deal on Quality English Plain and Pattern and Ankara & Lace Plain & Pattern

Our price �
Plain & pattern:
Wholesale price is 1500

Ankara & Dry Lace:
Wholesale price is 2,500

Plain & pattern is 4yards (2yards plain & 2yards pattern)

Ankara & dry lace is 5yards (3yards Ankara & 2yards lace)

*NOTE*: Please � if you are buying from 70pairs up you don't select, because it won't really be easy but I will always supply you with quality materials that you will sell out & come back again, because as you are growing, am growing too, please try & understand

*NOTE* For the above price to be effective, it should be selected & paid for at once

We deliver within Nigeria & customer pays for delivery

My location is Port Harcourt (No. 4 Rumudede Street, Opposite MCC First Gate, Rumuigbo), you can come for your pick up by yourself if you are in Port Harcourt

*Procedure*

Select

Pay

Delivery

Delivery is charged based on location & the quantity you are buying

PLEASE NOTE: We don't keep sample for anybody. Once I show samples... If you're interested make selection
Pay and I deliver

If you're not ready please don't choose samples, anytime you're ready, you can request for available samples, as I can't assure you I keep samples
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
New stock alert, call or Whatsapp me on 08036211097 to place your order
Re: You Can Start This Business With Little Capital by infinitemiles: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
New stock alert, call or Whatsapp me on 08036211097 to place your orde

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catering Services / Global Runs International (Logistics & Purchasing) / Volume Supply Of Jathropha Seeds (local name: botuje,ewe lapa lapa) Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.