Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts (76327 Views)

'Bumbum' Tailor Gets Confused While Measuring A Sexy Model (photos) / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here / Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by made4naija(f): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Brazil’s Miss Bumbum contestants has posed with X-rays of their butts to prove you don’t need risky butt operations to get an impressive backside.

According to reports from The Sun, the competitors united to warn against “quick fix” surgeries after a number of high-profile deaths of women following butt augmentation surgery.

The 27 women, each representing a state of Brazil, are competing for the coveted “best bottom” gong.

The contestants showed X-ray scans yesterday to prove none of their own derrieres have been tampered with.

Brazil was rocked last month after celebrity plastic surgeon Dr Bumbum went on the run after a woman died hours after getting injections to enlarge her bottom.

It is believed Denis Furtado, who has more than 650,000 followers on Instagram and appears regularly on Brazilian TV, accidentally injected fillers in an artery during the procedure.

He was captured four days later and awaits trial for manslaughter.

Days later, Mayara Silva dos Santos, a 24-year-old Brazilian model living in Denmark, died after suffering complications following surgery on her buttocks, thighs and stomach carried out in Rio.

A third woman, 41-year-old Adriana Ferreira Pinto, also recently died six days after undergoing butt surgery.

In March British mother, Jade Stafford, nearly died on an operating table in Turkey while getting a Kardashian-style operation to enlarge her bottom.

One of the rules of the world famous Miss Bumbum competition, now in it’s sixth year, is that contestants must not have undergone surgery to enlarge or enhance their backsides.

But that doesn’t mean this year’s hopefuls are surgery-free – the 27 women admitted to having had 78 cosmetic procedures between them, from boob jobs and liposuction to nose and chin surgery.

Pictures show the women showing off their X-rays before their annual parade down Sao Paulo’s main street.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/brazils-miss-bumbum-contestants-pose-with-x-rays-of-their-butts/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by weyreypey: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lalas247 here here
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by gayman99: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gaskia, this country is a place to be.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
gayman99:

Check theync.com, best gore, crazy shit and tell me if you still want to live in this worthless shytehole called Brazil.

14 Likes

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Shegzy8(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yam ass

3 Likes

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by dollytino4real(f): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Dat is ukwu scatter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Headlesschicken(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
undecided and why are they all short? N if if i may ask,whats d need of a big ass when u've gat a masculine body,d sight of d sh!t disturbs my soul...

30 Likes

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by mikejj(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin. lefulefu con see surcor surcor..bumbum competition ..Brazil no b here

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by pweshdodo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
I will not miss this o

See bumbum grin
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] Useless, large ass and slim body.
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Blackfire(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't understand...

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chai!shocked.. This is ukwu paradisecheesy. Lalas247 and sexybbstar come see as these ladies jus carry una type of backcheesy. Brazil is God's choosen country, it is a country blessed with samba like football talent and its also blessed with bootylicious samba damselscheesy. Brazil on my mind right nowcheesy.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
mikejj:
grin. lefulefu con see surcor surcor..bumbum competition ..Brazil no b here
i dey tell ucheesy. See as yansh jus full yanfu yanfu everywhere cheesy. This is what makes a man happy. The feel of soft fleshy bumbum everywherecheesy...dumo1,austyn0,Martin0, MENZPRIDE come an see ukwu paradise ooocheesy

21 Likes

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Alaadin(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
So much ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION to the MEN.
Nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Martin0(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
lefulefu:
i dey tell ucheesy. See as yansh jus full yanfu yanfu everywhere cheesy. This is what makes a man happy. The feel of soft fleshy bumbum everywherecheesy...dumo1,austyn0,Martin0, MENZPRIDE come an see ukwu paradise ooocheesy

see yanshgrin

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by MENZPRIDE(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
lefulefu:

My "Ogas @ the Top" I hail-o!!!
Those Organizers dey fall hands well-well..
Wetin be X-RAY
Instead of them to bring those "Ukwus" to guys with many years of experience in "Ass Grabbing & Ukwu Massaging" to carry out verification exercises on those round, soft n tender.....
They are just there wasting their time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by madami123: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
That the only thing the have to offer

2 Likes

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by SEONaijaExpert: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sometimes there's nothing to comment

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by nairavsdollars(f): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Weapon of m-ass-ive destructions

6 Likes

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by omamush(f): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
lol
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by jauntty: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Vanity... These things are overrated. Just some accumulated fatty tissues with a hole for waste expulsion

What else is there?

And that what some people will waste their lives on.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Jenomtwist(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
No fake Nyash included
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Emmafe(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mtcheeew. Nonsense and ingredient

Check my signature for Samsung phones
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by theoldpretender(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
gayman99:

I agree...Brazil is on my to visit list....someday.

Having said that...Brazil has high levels of poverty, drug abuse, and inequity. And let's not get started about the racisim...which is very very subtle,and in some ways, makes the USA look like an enlightened beacon of racial equity.

4 Likes

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Smiling bums
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Pidginwhisper: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by tuoyoojo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
aside fat around the poo orifice

what else do these women have to offer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by point5: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
The poster above me n below me,,make una receive sense for Saraki self..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall / Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) / Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.