Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Big Time Investors Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Big Time Investors Only (563 Views)

Investors Only / Invest, Earn Daily And Monthly Gains In Risevest— For Longterm Investors Only / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
This thread is for big investors ONLY
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is an opportunity to invest in Dubai...

Yes Dubai...
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yesterday one of my clients called me for a meeting at Protea Hotel Ikeja. He has previously bought some properties from me and he was satisfied with the project returns that came through as forecasted. So I met him and he said “ I want you to get me a property in Ikoyi fast preferably in banana island”

So, I asked “why banana island sir”?

“Since my friend Deji bought a plot of land in Banana island, he has been bragging about the rental income he will make per annum when he completes building a 5-bedroom duplex on it.

“Sir, do you have an idea of the cost of the project?”..I inquired

Well, he got the 550sqm for about 220m and plans to build with another 100-120m. So, let say a total of 350m.

“So, here is where you come in. Instead of getting land and building, I want you to get a completed 5-bedroom Duplex in that range that can give me a rental income of 15-20m p.a”

After carefully understanding his needs, I realized the need to make rental income supersedes the desire to prove a point to a friend. I asked if he will be interested in better offers and he said YES.

So, I started!

Sir, do you know that with that your 350m, you can get 7 units of studio apartments in the heart of Dubai?

Do you know that each of those apartments will give you a minimum of 4m p.a annum and a total of 28m p.a?

Are you aware that with such property portfolio, you are entitled to Dubai residence permit?

Here’s the sweet part.

You could even take possession with 50% deposits and use mortgage to fund the rest.

I showed him some video inspections I did on some the properties in April this year and he was wowed.
His eyes lit with these pieces of information and wants to quickly close the deal.

This is how I help my clients make more money with real estate. I am not just a realtor, but an informed realtor
Information is power. Only if it is applied.
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
do you know that with that your 350m, you can get 7 units of studio apartments in the heart of Dubai?
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Information is power

Contact 08180796996
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
*DAMAC Towers by Paramount Hotels & Resorts*

*The height of fashionable living*

Located in the heart of the stylish Burj area, DAMAC Towers by Paramount Hotels & Resorts Dubai is a hotel and residential complex that offers sumptuous living with a Hollywood flavour. With sophisticated and glamorous living spaces, each hotel apartment is designed with attention to every detail.

*Offer highlights*:
-Get 24% guaranteed rental returns over 3 years or opt for a payment plan where you can pay 70% post completion over 21 months
-Furnished and serviced apartments in a variety of arrangements
-Access to state-of-the-art facilities

*Facilities*:

-Furnished and serviced one, two and three bedroom suites
-Eight restaurants, bars and lounges
-Retail outlets including a Paramount Hotels & Resorts boutique
-Wellness and fitness centre
-Grand lobby
-Steam room and sauna
-Kids Studio Club
-Luxury spa
-Meetings and events facilities
-Screening rooms modelled after the professional studios at Paramount
-Temperature-controlled swimming pool
-State-of-the-art gymnasium
-24-hour valet parking service
-Ample parking space

*Invest in a luxury hotel apartment and choose between 24% guaranteed rental returns or 70% post completion payment plan over 21 months*

For payment & subscription, call/whatsapp 08180796996
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Luxurious 5BR villa in Championship Golf course community at Damac Hills*

Excellent Investment Opportunity!

5 BEDROOMS
6 BATHS
*Built up*: 5499 Sqft
*Plot*: 6743 Sqft
*Price*: AED 7,999,000 or $2.2m

*PAYMENT PLAN*:
14% Booking -
10% on Handover -
80% payable over 2.5 years

*Promotional offer*: 2% DLD fees waived on Villa & Get a 1 Bedroom apartment in Golf Vita absolutely FREE!!

Swimming Pool | Parking Available | Fully Air-conditioned | Fully Fitted kitchen

DAMAC brings the finest elements of the iconic destination to Dubai. This is where opulent lifestyles, world-class retail and leisure spaces, along with spectacular outdoor living spring to life across 42 million square feet of lush greenery. Fendi Casa, Trump and Paramount Hotels & Resorts are the world-renowned names who bring their globally coveted vision of the gold standard of luxury living to AKOYA.

For subscription, please call +2348180796996
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Luxurious 5BR villa in Championship Golf course community at Damac Hills*

Excellent Investment Opportunity!

5 BEDROOMS
6 BATHS
*Built up*: 5499 Sqft
*Plot*: 6743 Sqft
*Price*: AED 7,999,000 or $2.2m

*PAYMENT PLAN*:
14% Booking -
10% on Handover -
80% payable over 2.5 years
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Serious investors Only

Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
� Urgent Deal �
� For limited time �

*Damac Towers By Paramount *
Fully Furnished & Serviced.
Branded by Paramount.
Business bay, Dubai.

*1st option *
Type : 1 BR
Area : 947 Sq.ft
View : Full clear Burj Khalifa & Dubai water canal view.
Special price : AED 2.108.000

*2nd option *
Type : 1 BR
Area : 962 Sq.ft
View: Full Clear Burj Khalifa & Dubai water canal view.
Special price : AED 2.141.000

*3rd option *
Type : 2 BR
Area: 1474 Sq.ft
View : Full Clear Burj Khalifa & Dubai water canal view.
Special Price : 3.206.000 AED

Handover : 2018

*Rental Guaranteed 8 % *
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Let's play big real estate investment
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2018
Good morning
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
DAMAC Towers by Paramount Hotels & Resorts
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 4:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Mm
Re: Big Time Investors Only by RealEstateGuru8: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ended / Are You A Trader Then This Is The Most Powerful EA You Can't Afford To Miss Out. / 5 Practical Steps To Follow If You Are Serious To Save Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.