Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues (1355 Views)

Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! / Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers / When Is Batch C Stream 2 Going To Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by ummsumayyah(f): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good evening all, for those who have served,where can you advice a sister who observes the full Jilbab due to the dress code on camp to serve? Heard some camps don't allow the knee length hijab while others do. Does osun camp allow the use of the knee length hijab? All your responses would be appreciated
Re: Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by Abitolola: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't know about Osun, I'm quite sure Zamfara, Kano, Katsina, Maiduguri and Sokoto will allow any type of hijab. Good luck sis
Re: Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by ummsumayyah(f): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thanks, I actually prefer osun cos it's kinda close to kwara

1 Like

Re: Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by ahmtech93(m): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Abitolola:
I don't know about Osun, I'm quite sure Zamfara, Kano, Katsina, Maiduguri and Sokoto will allow any type of hijab. Good luck sis
Even in kano here, karaye camp to be precise, full hijab is not allowed, Alh. ladan the NYSC state coordinator said it many times that, the hijab should not pass shoulder and they(muslim) corpers adhere to the instruction. Keep your religiosity to your heart, Please. Let peace reign.
Re: Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by Ayaba03(f): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Hijab is allowed in osun camp but not the full jalbab.
Re: Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by Tefs(f): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
ummsumayyah:
Good evening all, for those who have served,where can you advice a sister who observes the full Jilbab due to the dress code on camp to serve? Heard some camps don't allow the knee length hijab while others do. Does osun camp allow the use of the knee length hijab? All your responses would be appreciated

I didn't stay in camp tho, buh during physical verification I was told the length of hijab I'm allowed to wear is knee length before I told them I wasn't staying. that's at ede, osun state.
Re: Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by ummsumayyah(f): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2018
Tefs:

I didn't stay in camp tho, buh during physical verification I was told the length of hijab I'm allowed to wear is knee length before I told them I wasn't staying. that's at ede, osun state.
Jazakallahu khairan
Re: Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by ummsumayyah(f): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2018
Ayaba03:
Hijab is allowed in osun camp but not the full jalbab.
Thanks,i actually know the full Julian isn't allowed but I was told some don't allow the knee length but instead allow shoulder length
Re: Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by MartinCorridon: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
ummsumayyah:
Thanks, I actually prefer osun cos it's kinda close to kwara

Saw your name..was intrigued when i saw ilorin, Kwara...

North isn't bad. I work there. Lived some decades in Ilorin before going there.
Re: Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by ummsumayyah(f): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Saw your name..was intrigued when i saw ilorin, Kwara...

North isn't bad. I work there. Lived some decades in Ilorin before going there.
i actually hate travelling which is one of the reasons why I don't want to go to the north. Thanks all the same
Re: Confused Hijabite Due To Camp Issues by GMbuharii: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

PPA Urgently Needed by A Lagos Corper Batch C Stream I / FG Begins Enrolment Of NYSC Members For Health Insurance / Please Which Is The Best State To Serve In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.