Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,592 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Finnish Ylilauta-colony Thread - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Finnish Ylilauta-colony Thread (692 Views)

Greetings From Ylilauta /int/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finnish Ylilauta-colony Thread by RWBYmies: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hello, I come from the mythical, northern and cold land of Finland (although it has been almost as hot as in the sauna). We greet Nairaland.com with open arms and fresh memes and humour straight from the god-tier site of Ylilauta.org. Ask any question about Finland or Ylilauta and it should be answered. This place should also be visited by many nymes from Ylilauta other than me.

2 Likes

Re: Finnish Ylilauta-colony Thread by mumureloaded(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't understand the writeup
Re: Finnish Ylilauta-colony Thread by RWBYmies: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
mumureloaded:
I don't understand the writeup
Shh it's not meant to be, just think a little less.

Re: Finnish Ylilauta-colony Thread by mumureloaded(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
RWBYmies:
Shh it's not meant to be, just think a little less.
you see the Monica xplain the shīt you have over there
Re: Finnish Ylilauta-colony Thread by RWBYmies: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
mumureloaded:

you see the Monica xplain the shīt you have over there
nope ;p

(1) (Reply)

If Messi Was A Dog (try Not To Laugh) / Types Of People At A Fancy Restaurant / VIDEO: African Version Of VAR In Football (Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.