Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. (1229 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Newborn Baby’s Tribal Marks / Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) / Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by hischosen: 6:40am On Aug 09, 2018
I'm Yoruba but unfortunately for me when i was little my Grandma put those disgusting tribal marks on my face.now I am in higher institution and I do feel unique and uncomfortable among colleagues even asking girl out is a problem because I feel unattractive with those tribal mark the issue is bothering me and I want to get rid of these tribal marks so I want to ask if there is any cream I can use to get rid of this mark on my face.thank in anticipation

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by izzou(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2018
So sorry bro
I feel for you sad

But that shouldn't stop you from asking any lady out.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by afroniger: 6:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Sorry about your situation bro, but my advice is that you should just learn to accept what you can't change and rather focus on your other strengths in order to boost your self-confidence as a man. People with worse scars and deformities have found ways to move on and live productive and fulfilled lives, and even ended up with exceptionally beautiful women. cool Why not focus instead on developing your total self as an individual, work hard, and make good money, and then watch the ladies swoon and go crazy for you, tribal mark or no tribal mark (you may even be shocked to find some ladies remark that they find those same marks attractive when you are a successful man).

Remember the saying that 'No one can make you feel inferior without your permission'. It could be that it is your own overly self-conscious mindset that is the problem. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by Djinja: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Use sandpaper
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by biliment(m): 6:56am On Aug 09, 2018
op shit happens... tribal marks or no tribal marks just believe in your dream and make money in life. those are the beautiful people in this world.
I believe your parent will also be regretting there action now.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2018
Can understand what you feeling bro.

Gospel truth?

Taking the marks off will only be near possible with laser surgery. And it doesn't come cheap.

Not enough funds?

Best thing is to own who you are and be the best you can be.

Raise your head up high. It's after all a part of your heritage albeit not so savoury.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by Homeboiy: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2018
op start using make ups

Apply enough foundation and it will disappear
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by PrincessB1(f): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2018
LIOYFFLYDHTM

Erase any form of inferiority complex associated with a tribal mark and learn to love yourself. When you accept yourself the way you are; others will.
Focus your mind on important things to accomplish in life.
OP, you are good to go ...
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by Dammylois(f): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2018
Work on your self esteem Bro cos the tribal marks have come to stay..... Reminds me of someone I've been crushing on.... I just recently noticed he has to obvious tribal marks (no jokes o).. And that didn't change anything cos who one is should be all that matters first.... The way you feel about yourself reflects on the outside.... So first things first, stop bn n a denial state, accept and love yourself

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by jyz200(m): 2:34am On Aug 10, 2018
eradicate ke its seems u have low self esteem kiss
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by googi: 3:02am On Aug 10, 2018
I do not think the brother op is even Yoruba ba!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by Olu317(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2018
googi:
I do not think the brother op is even Yoruba ba!
On spot.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by baby124: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
If you are not a troll, then work on yourself. Everything else will fall in place. Girls are attracted to confident men. When I say confident men, I don’t mean disrespectful or ego driven, I mean men who carry themselves well.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by olbusay(f): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2018
True to that. Just continue to be you and earn more money and watch how everything works fine. I'm so over bullies. Check out my beautiful face. �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Tribal Mark On My Face. by hischosen: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
olbusay:
True to that. Just continue to be you and earn more money and watch how everything works fine. I'm so over bullies. Check out my beautiful face. �
thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbo Uses Palmwine In Traditional Wedding / How Emir Of Ilorin & Ohoro Of Shao Became Graded Chiefs In 1913 / Igbo Half-Castes In America Are Being Taught Igbo Language & Culture: Pics Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.