Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

SHOCKING! “I Can’t Sleep, I’m Having Menstraul Pains” – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! “I Can’t Sleep, I’m Having Menstraul Pains” – Bobrisky (381 Views)

Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido / I Want To Quit The Fraud I Can’t Sleep With 5 Women Every Day – Young Guy Cries / I Need A Man, I Can’t Sleep Alone – Dillish Mathews Says After Split With Adebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! “I Can’t Sleep, I’m Having Menstraul Pains” – Bobrisky by Nairatrend: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2018
Bobrisky took to his Instagram page early this morning to reveal to his fans that he has been unable to sleep because he is having menstraul pain.

He also revealed that he is taking hormone treatment to grow breasts.

Recall Cossy Orjiakor took to her Instagram page a few days ago to reveal she has the capacity to straighten Bobrisky.

Responding to a fan’s comment on her Instagram page after he asked her to give Bobrisky some boobs.

She revealed if she handles him with her bosom, he would turn straight.

https://nairatrend.com.ng/shocking-i-cant-sleep-im-having-menstraul-pains-bobrisky/

Re: SHOCKING! “I Can’t Sleep, I’m Having Menstraul Pains” – Bobrisky by Immanuels7(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Lol.. why and how is this news? People becoming controversial just to stay relevant..
Re: SHOCKING! “I Can’t Sleep, I’m Having Menstraul Pains” – Bobrisky by Nairatrend: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2018
Immanuels7:
Lol.. why and how is this news? People becoming controversial just to stay relevant..

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates As His Private Jet Finally Arrives! / Davido Private Jet Land In Lagos.see Photo Cute. / Star Boy Went To His Store See What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.