Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex (849 Views)

Lost Money Trading Forex And Binary Options? Read This / Make Over 100% Profit Monthly Using This Forex Robot. Legit! / Want to learn trading Fx Markets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex by hamilton62(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2018
The foreign exchange market has recently gotten the needed awareness from people due to the economic challenges and people are seeking for additional means of income. This is a trade that presently is done with any smartphone as long as you know what you are doing and depending on your discipline, style of analysis, and money management skill.
However, I teach forex trade to newbies with live and real accounts where you will possess the prowess/skills, psychology and knowledge on what the market is and not just milking money from it but knowing what really is happening and keeps you updated on the world economy and how it works.
However this is why we made sure to have the synergy of the 3 types of analysis for an almost perfect analysis and these analysis types are:
Fundamental.
Technical.
And the Sentimental.
We take you on pure Naked Price Analysis which is a price action technical analysis technique used without indicators.
If you are in Port Harcourt, take advantage of this because we are at your door step and come to you on your agreement.
Contact us on phone/telegram/wechat/whatsapp: 07031328772 (Forexpips)
Come see for your self how productive and efficient forex is.

(1) (Reply)

Some Financial Advice I Found Useful / Earn Between 0.8% To 3.2% Of Your Investment And Withdraw Daily. / I Can Pay U 15% On Ur Investment Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.