Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank (5269 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / Federal Inland Revenue Service / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by penyng: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2007
i wish u all the best
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by babasokey(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2007
CONGRATULATION I AM HAPPY F0R YOU.
Our prayers has become problem to the angels,so they have decided to bless Us everY day with good jobs no matter the obstacles. If you believe this congratulate your self including me.

WE WILL GET THERE!
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by belgium: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2007
hi guys if you want to work for a christain television station coming out soon in Lagos, well, they require the services of anyone who is good in multimedia and video editing.must be young and under 25. the remuneration is very attractive and is based fully on your own terms. you can send a CD show reel containing a copy of your designs and multimedia effects. to:
THE MANAGER
GOSPEL WORLD TELEVISION
CLOSE 32 HOUSE 5 SATELLITE TOWN
LAGOS.
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by kuwena(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2007
:d ;d smiley c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s ! ! !
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by patosky: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2007
Hi nairalanders am new to this site and will like to congratulate u all 4 a job well done. Anyone who served in Edo State (2005 batch B) can either call me on 08037588613 or email me on pufere@yahoo.com. Am Patrick Ifeanyi Ufere
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by Epiphany(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2007
yes, congratulations and all that.

, but wait first. which one we go chop inside this your new job na? Your boys still dey here dey look for work too!!!!!!!!! you no go carry some of us go somewhere for small stout? wink angry
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by ugomanity(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2007
Congrats!
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by gponf: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2007
guy congrats oe no easy
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by tanker(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2007
congrats to you fellow grin grin cry
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by kellyebony: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2007
i bless God for u. Congrats. For other members of the family " life na turn by turn'' one luv all
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by tglaz(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2007
congratulations!!!d search is over.
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by tglaz(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2007
congratulations!!!the search is over for you.
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by Danchiks(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2007
A big Congrats to you my friend, the good Lord that has given you this job, will also give to as many that are still looking for one in Jesus' name AMEN.
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by escobar(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2007
Congrats pally! Its the making of God.Try to still remember your guys in this forum.
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by tinumini: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2007
I thank God for your life, you see? it is your turn to shine, as you got your job so shall we all get ours in Jesus name. Do I hear someone saying Amen?
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by Ningi(f): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2007
Congratssssssssssssss swt,  Pls when did u do the interview, my brother did too and he still wating.
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by teena(f): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All thanks to Almighty God and we await our own blessings.
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by jneo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2007
guy,congrats.God go do our own too ooo
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by Ikazuagbe(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2007
i passed first inland bank test that was eld recently in lagos,please i will like to know the nature of their interview,what are the likely questions they normally asked for entry level,pls. give me other and useful tips that might go a long way in coming out successful in the interview, God bless u
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by spicecreep: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2007
congrats love,just stay focused and be gud ok.pls also try and keep us posted with current info.takia.
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by jumie(f): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2007
Heya,

This is just the beginning of great things to come for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Keep praying for the rest of us o!!!!!!! wink
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by adesholay(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2007
Congratsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Am happy for you.
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by agabi: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2007
smileycongratulations my friend, it isnt easy. i just hope you dont forget the rest of us.
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by emekanza(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2007
where was the interview conducted? was it in port harcourt, oluobasanjo road to be precise
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by Ayenfe(f): 2:54am On Apr 05, 2007
all thanks to God for assisting u throughout the interview.

and Congratulation to u, what God has done shall be permanent and he
will always do more than u expect in Jesus name (a------------m-----------e-----------------n)
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by enkay(f): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2007
congratulationsooooooo
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by allbright(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2007
Cograts and thanks be to God
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by Seb: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2007
Congrats dear and remember to pray for us.
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by dremoney(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2007
many congrats bro.
it shall b permanent in jesus name.
information is power!!!

God Almighty wil sure giv us all, our desired jobs n not d ones avilable for us to do.(Amen)
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by oyelola: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2007
congrats, it shall be permanent but don't 4get ur fellow nairalanders oooo
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by mbato: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2007
hi,

has any body been called by firstinland for interview after passing the 24th march test here in lagos?
Re: Just Got A Job With First Inland Bank by ozigbo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2007
congrats,is weloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

500+ Interview Q&a - Mother Of All Giveaways / Coca-cola Management Trainee Applicant. Meet Here / Workforce Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.