Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Make Up Gone Wrong That Causes Outrage Online (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Make Up Gone Wrong That Causes Outrage Online (PHOTO) (2179 Views)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Night Out: Jada Pollock's Reaction Sparks Outrage Online / Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo / Two Grown Nigerian Women Tongue Kissing Sparks Outrage Online - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up Gone Wrong That Causes Outrage Online (PHOTO) by Chimok: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
It's hard to see ladies with their natural look these days. Most of them paint their faces to the extent that they look ghostly or like masquerades. Some even cover their naturally beautiful face with make up. For me, I like them with their natural look.
This lady in the photo is definitely far more beautiful than that make up face

Re: Make Up Gone Wrong That Causes Outrage Online (PHOTO) by razboiznoble(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
in come de like bobrisky when he never change skin
Re: Make Up Gone Wrong That Causes Outrage Online (PHOTO) by DABREEZYTOS(f): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
the artist,i'm sure she's still under training,,she come run away from her boss,now claiming a boss of her own lo mah fa

1 Like

Re: Make Up Gone Wrong That Causes Outrage Online (PHOTO) by alterswerve(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
The make up is okay. It's the lady's face that has the problem
Re: Make Up Gone Wrong That Causes Outrage Online (PHOTO) by citytv(f): 12:10am On Aug 10, 2018
alterswerve:
exactly,the make up is not bad,it just didn't fit her,

I suggest she go natural always
Re: Make Up Gone Wrong That Causes Outrage Online (PHOTO) by ifyalways(f): 5:17am On Aug 10, 2018
alterswerve:
That shiny nose and too many colours on the eyes are okay?

The MUA is still a learner, obviously.

(1) (Reply)

Air Freshner Hawker Breaks In Tears As Customer Gives Him Thrice His Sale Money / Tacha's Manager, Didi And Twin Allegedly Looting Her Gofundme / Actress Susan Peters Adopts Baby Four Years After Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.