Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. (695 Views)

N-power: Delay In Payment Will Be Put To Rest Soon-situation Room Assured / Guess Who Stopped By The Situation Room Today, Bola Lawal Of @scholarxedu , / DFID PERL-ARC Team Stopped By The Situation Room Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by npowerng: 12:19am On Aug 10, 2018
Thank you Akua and Fatu of Facebook for stopping by our Situation Room today. We look forward to collaborating with you.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by Esji80(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
npowerng:
Thank you Akua and Fatu of Facebook for stopping by our Situation Room today. We look forward to collaborating with you.

#NPowerNG
Npowerng, please and please look into my sisters case

She has forwarded her complaints severally via support and nothing has been done . She wants to change her account number from a microfinance act to firstbank. The microfinance act was wrongly entered during the registration stage

Her email address is

sdantani080@naij.com

Please check and render any possible assistance
Re: Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by MosiPeterz(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
How can I visit the situation room myself?
Re: Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by npowerng: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2018
Esji80:
Npowerng, please and please look into my sisters case

She has forwarded her complaints severally via support and nothing has been done . She wants to change her account number from a microfinance act to firstbank. The microfinance act was wrongly entered during the registration stage

Her email address is

sdantani080@naij.com

Please check and render any possible assistance

She should send a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by npowerng: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2018
MosiPeterz:
How can I visit the situation room myself?

Kindly wait for the next phase of experience Npower, sir.
Re: Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by emmangrace: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2018
npowerng:

I notice that my status has been changed to exited instead of onboarded, even after I have been selected successfully, collected and uploaded my deployment/acceptance letter. What that means? The government is trying to make people happy, don't make them sad by terminating/excluding them from the programme. Thank you.
Re: Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by Lucasinho(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2018
npowerng:

let my sister's edits reflect on her profile correct surname is Nwachukwu While correct First name is Queen. Not otherwise. And her year of birth is 1985 not 1988, the month is correct. Her phone number: 08101306363
Re: Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by MosiPeterz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
npowerng:

Okay. When will that be?
Re: Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by emmangrace: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2018
npowerng:

I notice that my status has been changed to exited instead of onboarded, even after I have been selected successfully, collected and uploaded my deployment/acceptance letter. What that means? The government is trying to make people happy, don't make them sad by terminating/excluding them from the programme. Do not work against this government. Thank you.
Re: Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by Esji80(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
npowerng:

Hello Npowerng, thanks for d good work you are doing here. But you dont respond to mails ooo : She sent a mail in july and August yet no reposnse from you.

Pls check her profile and attend to her compliant

sdantani080@naij.com
Re: Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by Esji80(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
npowerng:

Hello Npowerng, thanks for d good work you are doing here. But you dont respond to mails ooo : She sent a mail in july and August yet no reposnse from you.

Pls check her profile and attend to her compliant

sdantani080@naij.com cc npowerng
Re: Thank You Akua And Fatu Of Facebook For Stopping By Our Situation Room Today. by skyplustk(f): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Interview Is Tomorrow Apply Now / Npower Build Portal Opens For Registration Between November 5th – 16th, 2018 / Worker Needed For Halawa Waxing And Gyaran Jiki In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.