Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

All You Need To Know About Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All You Need To Know About Extra Virgin Olive Oil (479 Views)

U.S. Talking To Several Countries About Extra COVID-19 Vaccine: Biden / How To Get Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Free On FreeStuffsNG.com / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Extra Virgin Olive Oil by VirtueDigest: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2018
Over the years, the benefits of Olive Oil have been receiving public attention. While some simply attribute it to the oil used by some religious groups, or as having some special spiritual powers, there is a whole lot more to this oil than meets the eye.

Simply described, Olive oil is oil that is pressed from olives. The process of extracting olive oil is incredibly simple. All you need to do is press the olives and out comes the oil.
Several sources claim that the best type of olive oil is the extra virgin olive oil. It is so called because of the natural methods used in extraction to retain its purity.

The basic composition of Olive Oil is Saturated Fat: 13.8%.

Mono-unsaturated Fat: 73% (most of it the 18 carbon long oleic acid).

Omega-6: 9.7%
Omega-3: 0.76%... Read More at https://www.virtuedigest.com/all-you-need-to-know-about-extra-virgin-olive-oil/

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant And Nursing Mothers / U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt (Photos) / Do Know Watery Sperm Can Be Corrected Again With Mascum HERBAL PRIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.