Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer (21224 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Alright, I freelance with Upwork. I consider it the best because of Premium clients. However, not all skill service sell in upwork. That is what I have discovered. In fact, some skill services sell better on fiverr.

I have been there for almost two years. Not bad earnings at all. We can only get better.

Over this period, I have come to realize what works and what doesnt. It depends on how you approach it. Now the below screen shots are for payment made by clients per service delivered. It all depends on the type of skill service you render.

Some earn far more than this in my niche. In Upwork, to succeed, you need to be extremely professional in how you handle your projects, how you bid, and how you present your self. It is an act you can learn.

I am willing to teach two niche where clients are willing to pay like this per delivery, and most clients in this niche are willing to hire you on ongoing bases.

That is one thing I love about Upwork, most projects are ongoing projects.

Note: I dont create upwork account at all.

Let make that money as freelancers. You can whatsapp me here: 0 70 11 83 76 36

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2018
More screen shots from earnings per service delivered.

Many people earn much more than this. It is all about doing the right things. Learning the right skills, learning the right professional acts, consistency, hard work, never-say-never attitude.

Always aim to earn better than what u are earning. That is how it works. Upwork is not all that strict. I will tell you how I have been able to manage my account.

1 Share

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Still on screen shots, at least you can see by your self.

1 Share

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
It is all about working smartly.. Freelancing still pays..

Just keep pushing it or enroll for a training to learn more..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Some tools can help you work better and smarter as a freelancer..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Freelancing is great source of alternative income..

As for me, it is a full time income...

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by zuolah: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2018
I would love to devote my time to go through all it takes in being a freelancer. Like you said, skills, what are the skill services I need to perfect that is on frequent demand. Secondly, you mention that one can enroll for training? Where and what kinds of training are available for these skill services.

3 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by zuolah: 2:26am On Aug 12, 2018

Many people earn much more than this. It is all about doing the right things. Learning the right skills, learning the right professional acts, consistency, hard work, never-say-never attitude.

Always aim to earn better than what u are earning. That is how it works. Upwork is not all that strict. I will tell you how I have been able to manage my account.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by zuolah: 2:30am On Aug 12, 2018
I would love to devote time to go through all it takes to become a freelancer. What are the skill services on high demand that one needs to perfect, secondly , what training can one enroll in as you mention to be able to be resourceful in being a free lancer
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
zuolah:
I would love to devote time to go through all it takes to become a freelancer. What are the skill services on high demand that one needs to perfect, secondly , what training can one enroll in as you mention to be able to be resourceful in being a free lancer

If you can afford my training, that would really help u and make the processes a bit easier for u. If u cant afford my training, or wouldnt like to enroll, u can browse YouTube to learn.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by bidemi1190: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
How much is your training?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
bidemi1190:
How much is your training?

My training is 8k bro and comes with all the software you need to get going.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by lanre316: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Princedapace:

If I can get 8k from many people, why do I need to earn from upwork.

Nigerians!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Saheed9: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2018
observing
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2018
lanre316:

If I can get 8k from many people, why do I need to earn from upwork.

Nigerians!

That is the problem with us here in this part of the world.

Now let me burst ur head small. To reach the level I reach, I have spent a lot of money and sleepless nights learning, failing and improving bro.

Knowledge is not cheap bro. U know in this part of the world, we really think knowledge is cheap. It is not. I am a member of an Upwork group on facebook where 99% of the members are whites, mainly from USA, Canada, UK and Australia.

The owner of that group is a top rated seller in Upwork with many success stories in upwork. I know how much she charges for her training.

The whites who enroll for it are glad to do so. She collects as high as $100 for her training. And she teaches basic things. Whites know the importance of knowledge and they appreciate it.

But here, I can understand that things are hard for many people, but what I dont like is how most of us here dont appreciate knownledge and we think it is cheap.

Now, just last week, I spent 5k to buy data bundle just to download videos for some courses I paid for online. That is not even the money I paid for the courses. I still had to buy data to download the videos I paid for. I didnt want to use the data I usually buy for my work online.

If i calculate how much I have spent to learn and keep improving on my skills within the past two years, what i charge is justifiable.

Also, 8k is nothing compare to what u can earn online. U said if u earn 8k from Nigerians, why would u work online? My brother, how many people are even ready to pay for ur training in Nigeria?

So forget it. U cant compare what u will earn online. I did a job for a client which didnt take me up to 3 hours and he paid $200 few days ago. Abeg, how many 8k will give u $200?

Training is even stressful. U get to talk and talk, and explain and explain. My brother, if dont want to pay for training, or u think it is too high, u simply leave it, dont make degrading comments about knowledge.

A client paid $1500 for a training course for me online. He is an American, he paid for Tailopez trainings. You can google about the guy. He paid for that course so that I can learn and impact on his company I work for remotely. Whites value knowledge and that is why they are doing better than us.

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by lanre316: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Princedapace:

Now let me burst ur head small. To reach the level I reach, I have spent a lot of money and sleepless nights learning, failing and improving bro.

Knowledge is not cheap bro. U know in this part of the world, we really think knowledge is cheap. It is not. I am a member of an Upwork group on facebook where 99% of the members are whites, mainly from USA, Canada, UK and Australia.

The owner of that group is a top rated seller in Upwork with many success stories in upwork. I know how much she charges for her training.

The whites who enroll for it are glad to do so. She collects as high as $100 for her training. And she teaches basic things. Whites know the importance of knowledge and they appreciate it.

But here, I can understand that things are hard for many people, but what I dont like is how most of us here dont appreciate knownledge and we think it is cheap.

Now, just last week, I spent 5k to buy data bundle just to download videos for some courses I paid for online. That is not even the money I paid for the courses. I still had to buy data to download the videos I paid for. I didnt want to use the data I usually buy for my work online.

If i calculate how much I have spent to learn and keep improving on my skills within the past two years, what i charge is justifiable.

Also, 8k is nothing compare to what u can earn online. U said if u earn 8k from Nigerians, why would u work online? My brother, how many people are even ready to pay for ur training in Nigeria?

So forget it. U cant compare what u will earn online. I did a job for a client which didnt take me up to 3 hours and he paid $200 few days ago. Abeg, how many 8k will give u $200?

Training is even stressful. U get to talk and talk, and explain and explain. My brother, if dont want to pay for training, or u think it is too high, u simply leave it, dont make degrading comments about knowledge.

A client paid $1500 for a training course for me online. He is an American, he paid for Tailopez trainings. You can google about the guy. He paid for that course so that I can learn and impact on his company I work for remotely. Whites value knowledge and that is why they are doing better than us.

With this your explanation, I agree with you.

But you need to understand the context of my comment. Many so-called fiver gurus charge exorbitant amount of training fee to train fellow Nigerians who are looking to better their lives financially. Talk about robbing the poor to enrich the rich ones. But it won't be a big deal if they deliver on the promises and provide real value for the money they charge. Some of those gurus only send ebook to the those who paid for their training and when you ask them questions, they behave as if you are disturbing them. They believe you should get everything from their ebook, which they didn't even write and I guess they don't fully understand. I am a victim of one of those so-called gurus. So you need to understand why I made that comment.

I also appreciate value of knowledge and I believe real knowledge that adds real value should be paid for and rewarded. But a lot of Nigerians are selling useless, non-practical information at high price to fellow Nigerians who are broke and desperate to improve their lot, but will be dissapointed and lose even more money to those deceitful liars.

If my comment came on you as an attack, I apologise.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2018
lanre316:

With this your explanation, I agree with you.

But you need to understand the context of my comment. Many so-called fiver gurus charge exorbitant amount of training fee to train fellow Nigerians who are looking to better their lives financially. Talk about robbing the poor to enrich the rich ones. But it won't be a big deal if they deliver on the promises and provide real value for the money they charge. Some of those gurus only send ebook to the those who paid for their training and when you ask them questions, they behave as if you are disturbing them. They believe you should get everything from their ebook, which they didn't even write and I guess they don't fully understand. I am a victim of one of those so-called gurus. So you need to understand why I made that comment.

My happiness is that u apologized and understood my point. It is okay.

My training is not ebook. It is training via whatsapp and videos i always send to improve u. I respond to questions anytime as long as im free.

Some people still whatsapp me for question even after a year.

I also appreciate value of knowledge and I believe real knowledge that adds real value should be paid for and rewarded. But a lot of Nigerians are selling useless, non-practical information at high price to fellow Nigerians who are broke and desperate to improve their lot, but will be dissapointed and lose even more money to those deceitful liars.

If my comment came on you as an attack, I apologise.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by chrome001: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2018
zuolah:

Hmmm. OP forgot to log out before commenting on his other moniker.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=chrome001 post=70615270
Hmmm. OP forgot to log out before commenting on his other moniker.[/quote] grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by joey150(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
What service do you offer on upwork?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by stagger: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Princedapace:

My brother, you hit the nail on the head. I have made multiplied millions in freelancing since 2009. I have never bothered to do any trainings because Nigerians do not value knowledge. There are things that the Holy Spirit has shown me about making money which I cannot even share because such knowledge is not valued in this clime.

You will ask someone to pay N20k for training on skills that will produce a LIFETIME of earnings. No, it is not ok. They want it all for free. Recently, God showed me a way to make money from cryptocurrencies that has returned 120% for me in 3 weeks. If I ask people to pay for that knowledge, they will complain that you want to scam them.

So forget these naysayers. Their opinions cannot stop our flow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Grupo(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
stagger:

My brother, you hit the nail on the head. I have made multiplied millions in freelancing since 2009. I have never bothered to do any trainings because Nigerians do not value knowledge. There are things that the Holy Spirit has shown me about making money which I cannot even share because such knowledge is not valued in this clime.

You will ask someone to pay N20k for training on skills that will produce a LIFETIME of earnings. No, it is not ok. They want it all for free. Recently, God showed me a way to make money from cryptocurrencies that has returned 120% for me in 3 weeks. If I ask people to pay for that knowledge, they will complain that you want to scam them.

I'm willing to pay for your cryptocurrency secrets. How do I get in touch with you?

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Meklex(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
The training will be on which skill?

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Carmal90(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
stagger:

Willing to learn the skills sir
Thanks
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by lexyinfo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
stagger:

Some people will still be telling you if you are making money from what you are doing why are you still asking for money. We are in the business of selling and making money. Dangote is still selling despite being a billionaire,Mark is still selling Facebook ads space to us. You can't get all you need in life for Free. We are have real Nigerians that are ready to help.

Just to buttress your point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by generationz(f): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Princedapace:

what's the niche?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Philtrust: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
joey150:
What service do you offer on upwork?

Whatsapp 07068612611
for assistance
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Philtrust: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
I will help you approve your Upwork Account within 10mins
12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Philtrust:
I will help you approve your Upwork Account within 10mins

12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and
Nord Premium VPN all for a token

Whatsapp 07068612611

What of Nigerian account? How much?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
stagger:

Stagger I'll pay you 40k for your training. Deal?

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Most Nigerian youths prefers to slave with 9-5 job and earned peanut as monthly salary than investing in long time knowledge.

Little wonder why most top freelancer do not share their knowledge.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bank Customers, Investors Shun Deposits For Treasury Bills / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users / How Sokoloan Lending Company Killed A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.