Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Busted - A Fraudster Impersonating Rev. Father Mario Dibie Nabbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busted - A Fraudster Impersonating Rev. Father Mario Dibie Nabbed (687 Views)

Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina / Pastor Izuchukwu Anoloba Kidnaps Rev Father Fidelis Ekemgba In Imo State / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted - A Fraudster Impersonating Rev. Father Mario Dibie Nabbed by PhoneboyY(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2018
Nigeria fraudsters have gone wild with their bad tactics they use to extort money from their victims, many of them now impersonate men of God , claiming to offer prayer and vision to people and at the process collects money .

It did not go well for this one as he was impersonating the man of God Rev. Fr. Dibie mairo David, he contacted one delta state house of assembly member , claiming to be the Rev. But unluckily for him, the man contacted Rev. To confirm if truly he is the one , after some verifications , a plan was set out and today he was caught.

According to the Rev. He said : it will interest you my sons and daughters to know that we've caught one of those who poses to be me on Facebook to dupe people all in the name of prayers, vision and seed sowing.
He tried his extortion gimmicks with an Honorable Member of the Delta State House of Assembly who then contacted me to verify.

Please don't be foolish to fall victims for these impostors, I can never and will never ask anyone for money on any social media platform. Please share this to warn others .
feel really sad when people link me to asking for money for prayers and seed sowing on Facebook. I have said it and I will keep saying it. I don't ask for money from anyone for prayers online. Please share with friends because these impostors are not resting on their deceiving strategies.

Source http://www.statevoice.com.ng/2018/08/busted-fraudster-impersonating-rev.html

Re: Busted - A Fraudster Impersonating Rev. Father Mario Dibie Nabbed by PhoneboyY(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2018
More

Re: Busted - A Fraudster Impersonating Rev. Father Mario Dibie Nabbed by BestWifeyAni: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Forgive and show mercy. All this na poverty cos am.
Re: Busted - A Fraudster Impersonating Rev. Father Mario Dibie Nabbed by PhoneboyY(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
BestWifeyAni:
Forgive and show mercy. All this na poverty cos am.
. abi o
Re: Busted - A Fraudster Impersonating Rev. Father Mario Dibie Nabbed by Blackfire(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2018
I am not understanding o...

You don't collect money online,. But what of offline?
Re: Busted - A Fraudster Impersonating Rev. Father Mario Dibie Nabbed by fafambo: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
HUNGER BAD!
Re: Busted - A Fraudster Impersonating Rev. Father Mario Dibie Nabbed by meezynetwork(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Father dibie

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corper Shot Dead By Cultist After He Was Mistaken For Someone Else (Pics) / Police Arrest 20-year-old Man For Raping 100-year-old Woman In India (photos) / Prostitutes Goes Berserk, Attacks Delta Police For Arresting Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.