Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies (40195 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by sureteeboy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Everyone knows what's good for their child. Lol

Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by tammie24: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
useless fans
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Opinionated:
Education first but why not MIT?

Why not Stanford or Havard?

Setting a low bar.
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by classicfrank4u(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Postboiswag:
Mtcheew... How will this increase my cgpa
is it our fault u couldnt pass common exam
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by Josh44s(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
olafunny:
Of course, he will get ballership to University of Southern California with Olivia to study 'the art of balling'. Using Quilox as the case study

May sense never finish in that your brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by olafunny(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Josh44s:

Amen grin grin
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by holysina(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
As if he will pay embarassed tongue angry grin
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Josh44s:

Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by enitey(f): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
BruncleZuma:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

[img]https://media1./images/7066f8390a0edd368720146483d640d7/tenor.gif[/img]

As a celebrity and "public-liver", one must always have and develop a thick skin for all manner of jabs. There is a reason cats lick themselves and pigs don't.

Can you please tell me the reason for the last statement?

1 Like

Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by BruncleZuma: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
enitey:

Can you please tell me the reason for the last statement?

The difference between men and boys ...not all jabs and trolling should be answered.

"Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." ~ A Famous Man

1 Like

Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Greedy father.. after destroying his marriage cos of edible Catherine and posting videos with naked prostitutes with fake asses , daddy no want pikin to taste high life abi.

Kids pay attention to our actions, not mere words.
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by enitey(f): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
BruncleZuma:

The difference between men and boys ...not all jabs and Trolling should be answered.

"Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." ~ A Famous Man

Alright thanks a lot
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by Skye231(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
shoms231:
Ball na still ball, weda for Naija or California
Balling pass balling
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by Brushless: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
MustiizRaja:
some people are just perverts
Na true o, see me see trouble. when he get him own make he write QUILOX for him forehead.
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by Opinionated: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Why not Stanford or Havard?

Setting a low bar.

MIT is one of the best schools in the World. If you know, you know.
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Opinionated:

MIT is one of the best schools in the World. If you know, you know.

I live in the US, so trust me I know. One of my Daughters graduated from, and lectures at Stanford, so I know.

What else do you have to write about?

I never put down MIT.
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by Opinionated: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I live in the US, so trust me I know. One of my Daughters graduated from, and lectures at Stanford, so I know.

What else do you have to write about?

I never put down MIT.

Well, you want a ranking that places MIT ahead of Stanford and Harvard? grin grin grin

https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2016&hl=en-NG
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2018
Opinionated:

Well, you want a ranking that places MIT ahead of Stanford and Harvard? grin grin grin

https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2016&hl=en-NG

I don’t care about some obscure non .edu or .gov website and I didn’t ask for one either.

Let me know when you’ve visited all three campuses in person and not just relying on another persons opinion cheesy grin cool
Re: "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies by Opinionated: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I don’t care about some obscure non .edu or .gov website and I didn’t ask for one either.

Let me know when you’ve visited all three campuses in person and not just relying on another persons opinion cheesy grin cool

Okay. However, from their output, I would rate MIT higher especially in terms of technology and engineering.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' / Beverly Osu Caught Sending Nudes To A Married Actor On Instagram - NaijaGistLive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.