Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . (1272 Views)

Latest On ASUU Strike 2013 Strike May Be Called Off Next Week / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria. / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:34am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]well heres my situation, i'l be able to buy another hand gun next week and i'm trying to figure out what would be a good carry gun. I used to carry a Glock 21 .45 caliber with laser sights. An excellent weapon but very bulky for daily carry angry .

Now i have a more compact Taurus .40 - but i don't carry it all. I use it more for home defense. Being comfortable with a weapon is important - but also remember that if you want to carry daily it it needs to be a reasonable size, otherwise you just end up leaving it at home. Rather have a smaller weapon that you have on you all the time than a canon locked away at home.

I do recommend Glock though - they are really good firearms (once you get used to them). wink
[/size]
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by OgidiBoy(m): 1:39am On Jun 22, 2010
Why do you need another Hand Gun for crying out loud cry cry cry
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:28am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]yea i am kindof addicted to woard a glock, the only thing i hate is there is only one safety and its on the trigger and i do want kids some day. that one safety on the trigger is all i need. If an extra safety is going to save my kids than i need to rethink how you store my firearms and who has access to them.
No child should ever touch a firearm without very strict adult supervision.
As a carry weapon, for reliability, you can't go wrong with a Glock.

Like i am to say - i no longer carry a firearm but need a portable stainless steel handGun with i can carry along all the time along side with a blade - a folder. I've also had a bit of training under the Pistoley system. My training was cut short this year due to an injury but i hope to return soon. (counting the days) wink
[/size]

OgidiBoy:

Why do you need another Hand Gun for crying out loud cry cry cry
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by MoneyRule(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2010
I think the sub-machine guns SMG's are very durable and effective, they make excellent carry guns, you should try them. very nice merchandise!. . . . . looking for a carry gun, why not get an armoured tank! dumb post!
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by tpiah: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2010
Jesus will deliver you and your fellow cultists from the demonic bondage which refuses to let you go.

in the meantime, people need to find a way to protect themselves from hell-bent rabble rousers the type of which abound everywhere.
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Dolemite(f): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style][sup]well heres my situation, i'l be able to buy another hand gun next week and i'm trying to figure out what would be a good carry gun. I used to carry a Glock 21 .45 caliber with laser sights. An excellent weapon but very bulky for daily carry angry .

Lol, one murder suicide away from being the hottest thing on CNN!!
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2010
ogaga4luv is someone threatening your life?
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by nellaluv(f): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2010
No peace for the devil tongue
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2010
[size=13pt]I just agree with your comment but saying it's a dumb post i didn't think you're right. . . . Having a hand Gun or any form of harming machine isn't any crime in as much it is licensed and permitted to carry-- on self defensive in-case some little pervert of a man wanna crack with you.[/size]

MoneyRule:

I think the sub-machine guns SMG's are very durable and effective, they make excellent carry guns, you should try them. very nice merchandise!. . . . . looking for a carry gun, why not get an armoured tank! dumb post!
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:04am On Jun 26, 2010
god will soon arrest you and you will come back to nairaland to testify that you are now a christian
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by ElRazur: 3:52am On Jun 26, 2010
I am guessing the OP is in a country where firearm is allowed for personal use and protection? To be honest, there is nothing wrong with him owning guns and wanting to buy some more. The problem here may be that most on this forum are not used to carry guns and as such may see the actions of the OP as "abnormal".

@OP if you are not breaking the law, and it works for you then excercise your right to "bear arms" or whatever Americans call it. grin
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Browser69(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
At the same time don't forget to do ur psychometric check up every month.
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Funsho(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
I think i agree with u about purchasing a new fire arm. Yes arms are used as protection against the bad guys. I don't think i like the glock u'r talking about. I think i'd prefer u get a pistol, i mean, u were talking about peace in u'r home, what else could give peace (apart from Our saviour Jesus Christ) better than a peacetool, i mean, pistol. Peace out
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]Tpia why are you tracing me everywhere on this forum. . . .please , i don't need you to waste all these your many preachings on me , To hell with Jesus the death guy ! , he haven't deliver em self and you think he can be able to deliver someone else. . . .? , that's too funny for a death body to rescue a living body.

Yeah . . . . calling me a cultist doesn't make a difference since you're not to be quoted wrong but not as you think . my fellow Gunner's you mean to say--- well , still the same cultism and beyond .

The demonic stuffs inside me isn't any bondage to my life. . . .beware of Demons in me!!!. im already re leaved with the demon's you hate . they're all my partners. grin grin cheesy cheesy

People please be careful of this kind of so called preacher flowing in here. . . . wink
[/size]

tpiah:

Jesus will deliver you and your fellow cultists from the demonic bondage which refuses to let you go.

in the meantime, people need to find a way to protect themselves from hell-bent rabble rousers the type of which abound everywhere.
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]Ha ha ha, I love the Divine Comedies.

My favourite bit is the people with their heads being chewed on. . . . . grin
[/size]

Dolemite:

Lol, one murder suicide away from being the hottest thing on CNN!!
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]I wonder. . . . wink
[/size]
dominique:

ogaga4luv is someone threatening your life?
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]You lie! , The Devil you know have always have peace and nothing can stop em from been so peaceful --- everyone is his own devil .

We're the devil's of the world. angry
[/size]

nellaluv:

No peace for the devil tongue
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]God arrest me for what? , i don't care who the hell is em because i have my satanic police , military fellow's always ready to wipe God from the surface of the earth. . . . i boldly wrote it clearly and speak out of my mouth that , God sucks and can't do any bullshit with me.

The only news my fellow Nairalanders would hear from me is that my Satanic lifestyle is sailing my boat to the shore of the new world other soon.
[/size]

AYODEJI4LOVE:

god will soon arrest you and you will come back to nairaland to testify that you are now a christian
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . . im in a country where firearm is allowed for personal use and protection my dear , so far you have make up some useful points on your post and i strongly feel you .

The fear of some people here is that , they have never handled any kind of GUN in their whole life and believe that , most gun owner's are getting great advantage from it by oppressing . grin
[/size]

ElRazur:

I am guessing the OP is in a country where firearm is allowed for personal use and protection? To be honest, there is nothing wrong with him owning guns and wanting to buy some more. The problem here may be that most on this forum are not used to carry guns and as such may see the actions of the OP as "abnormal".

@OP if you are not breaking the law, and it works for you then excercise your right to "bear arms" or whatever Americans call it. grin
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]
Thank you for reminding me. . . . shocked
[/size]
Browser69:

At the same time don't forget to do your psychometric check up every month.
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by hectorswag(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2010
Keeping a gun @ home for self defense sounds reasonable enough, but getting a gun jst so u can carry it along with you on the streets is really absurd!
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]I feel you my dear. . . . keeping gun (s) at home is reasonable but still applies in carrying it along side where- ever you find yourself in case some so- called vagabonds wanna rumble with you . wink
[/size]

hectorswag:

Keeping a gun @ home for self defense sounds reasonable enough, but getting a gun jst so u can carry it along with you on the streets is really absurd!
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Blazing99: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2010
Yeah I always liked the idea of carrying a gun. But when I'm carrying one, I'm carrying God too with it cos you know when it comes to guns battles, its who shoots first.
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2010
[size=13pt]
wow. . . that means your God love carrying guns around too shocked . , sound interesting. . . grin grin wink
[/size]
Blazing99:

Yeah I always liked the idea of carrying a gun. But when I'm carrying one, I'm carrying God too with it cos you know when it comes to guns battles, its who shoots first.
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Blazing99: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2010
Hey Ogaga, My God ain't against self-defense. If your God is, then good for you?
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2010
[size=13pt]self defense is good my dear. . . but , your God carrying heavy and light guns around is another thing. please warn em for me before i loose my temper . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

Blazing99:

Hey Ogaga, My God ain't against self-defense. If your God is, then good for you?
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2010
[size=13pt]I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. [/size]
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2010
cool cool
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. [/size]
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by harakiri(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
If hand guns were legal in 9ja, i would love to have that huge smith and wesson revolver (the outrageously big bullets can take down a rhino) and an automatic assault shotgun. Our constitution needs serious reviewing.
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]Carrying GUN is legal in naija my dear... u need Gun go follow the normal process to get one. u go for the ones with authorize documenets papers for u to walk freely with u where ever u go . It is for self-defense . Dont u think if buying of Gun is like going to the nearest provision store to buy cigarrete to smoke dont u think the population would reduce? grin

I mean , any little thing you'll be hearing Gun-shots from various places for any small provocation lol wink
[/size]

harakiri: If hand guns were legal in 9ja, i would love to have that huge smith and wesson revolver (the outrageously big bullets can take down a rhino) and an automatic assault shotgun. Our constitution needs serious reviewing.
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by emmapk1: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
My girlfriend wanted me to have a Glock for herself in lieu of a gift. I was so shocked that why she wanted so. Later on, I found her buying a Glock 45 for sale. It was just make herself feel proud in her circle. Oh Gosh!
Re: Im Getting Another Hand Gun Next Week . by Hughehade01: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Next week, I'm excited to acquire another handgun, but it's crucial to emphasize responsible gun ownership. Ensuring firearm safety, proper training and adherence to local regulations is paramount. While I explore this interest, I'm also mindful of the importance of maintaining and securing my weapons. In a similar vein, like firearm safety, choosing the right tools for the job is vital. For other projects, you may want to check out www.questok.com/product-category/rivets/self-piercing-rivets, where you can find a range of self-piercing rivets for various applications. Safety and responsibility should extend to all aspects of our lives.

(1) (Reply)

Land Rover Lr3 For Sale At A Reasonable Price. / What Kind Of Friend Wants You To Visit Her But Doesn't Know Your Address? / Chinese Woman Keeps Mentally-ill Son Chained In A Barn For 23 Years: Now She W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.