Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,685 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday (2979 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React / "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday by Kingsmeal: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2018

Late Hip-Hop legend, Notorious B.I.G's daughter T'yanna Wallace is celebrating her 25th Birthday today, and she took to Instagram to share these raunchy photos of herself smoking while rocking pink high heels and matching see-through bra that flashed her nipples.

She captioned the post: “This that new you, this ain’t high school”!!HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY TO THE PRINCESS!! I hope I make 25 billion dollars this year.'

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/b-i-gs-daughter-tyanna-shares-raunchy-photos-to-celebrates-25th-birthday/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday by Abdul3391(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
biggie that year

1 Like

Re: B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday by okwabayi(m): 1:23am On Aug 11, 2018
She's built like Yemisi or Yewande. It's funny how after 400 years of slavery one can tell Nigerian akatas from Ghanaians. It's the Senegalese, Sierra Leoneans and Gambian ones who give me problems to differentiate.

4 Likes

Re: B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday by falcon01: 3:51am On Aug 11, 2018
okwabayi:
She's built like Yemisi or Yewande. It's funny how after 400 years of slavery one can tell Nigerian akatas from Ghanaians. It's the Senegalese, Sierra Leoneans and Gambian ones who give me problems to differentiate.
I was wondering how and where you got the inspiration for your signature.

1 Like

Re: B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday by okwabayi(m): 5:11am On Aug 11, 2018
falcon01:
I was wondering how and where you got the inspiration for your signature.
Oh. It's the state of rap music nowadays. It's no secret listening to mumble rap kills brain cells, with Migos and Future's being the worst culprits. Albert Einstin is one of the greatest minds known to man. He formulated theories back in the days before man visited the moon, of which they still stand in this iPad and Internet generation. How would one of the brightest minds fare against mumble rap? Your guess is as good as mine.

My opinion is: if Einstein was a fan of Migos's music, I 100% believe he wouldn't have graduated the eight grade [JSS 3] talk less of being a genius contributor to science.

4 Likes

Re: B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday by MartinCorridon: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2018
Biggie Smalls was the best especially with his lyrics.

I love 2pac too.

1 Like

Re: B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday by tstx(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2018
She no even fine sef.....
*****Walks out of thread***
Re: B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday by okwabayi(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Biggie Smalls was the best especially with his lyrics.

I love 2pac too.
Both were the most overrated rappers in my book. Tupac was not lyrically gifted, always rhyming Hennessy, they-scared-of-me and enemies in the same sentence. He only highlighted the injustice the black man faced and wanted better for his people when most rappers at the time dreamed of big things, flashing wealth and leaving the hood.

Biggie, Biggie, Biggie. I hated the fat bastard. All he did was rap about violence against men, violence against women and sexual assault on physically injured females. I can't remember any of his songs where he didn't rap about breaking a bottle over a female's head and raping whatever remained. I find it funny ghetto women loved his rap. I believe education and inexposure played the biggest part.
Re: B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday by falcon01: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
okwabayi:

Oh. It's the state of rap music nowadays. It's no secret listening to mumble rap kills brain cells, with Migos and Future's being the worst culprits. Albert Einstin is one of the greatest minds known to man. He formulated theories back in the days before man visited the moon, of which they still stand in this iPad and Internet generation. How would one of the brightest minds fare against mumble rap? Your guess is as good as mine.

My opinion is: if Einstein was a fan of Migos's music, I 100% believe he wouldn't have graduated the eight grade [JSS 3] talk less of being a genius contributor to science.
I feel your pain brother, I feel it.
Re: B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday by MartinCorridon: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
okwabayi:

Both were the most overrated rappers in my book. Tupac was not lyrically gifted, always rhyming Hennessy, they-scared-of-me and enemies in the same sentence. He only highlighted the injustice the black man faced and wanted better for his people when most rappers at the time dreamed of big things, flashing wealth and leaving the hood.

Biggie, Biggie, Biggie. I hated the fat bastard. All he did was rap about violence against men, violence against women and sexual assault on physically injured females. I can't remember any of his songs where he didn't rap about breaking a bottle over a female's head and raping whatever remained. I find it funny ghetto women loved his rap. I believe education and inexposure played the biggest part.

shocked shocked

To be honest I never knew the dark part of Biggie.

Can you be specific about the songs where he glorified rape ? That's terrible shocked and can't be condoned
Re: B.i.G's Daughter, T'yanna Shares Raunchy Photos To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday by okwabayi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:

shocked shocked

To be honest I never knew the dark part of Biggie.

Can you be specific about the songs where he glorified rape ? That's terrible shocked and can't be condoned
The whole violence in rap lyrics battle was fought and nothing fruitful came out of it apart from the parental advisory warning on CD packets.
The song Dead Wrong is the quickest example I can think of. I remember feeling sick to my stomach hearing the lyrics as a young adult.

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Cheats On Davido / Mercy Aigbe Steps out for work in Glamorous outfit (photos) / AY Makun Daughter's Reacts As She Met Him Awake, Beg Fans To Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.