Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Recover Deleted Files With Easeus Data Recovery Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recover Deleted Files With Easeus Data Recovery Software (1227 Views)

Best Free Data Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Files On Your Computer / How To Download Large Files With Airtel Social Bundle Using Operamini / Easy Step To Recover Your Deleted Files With Easeus Data Recovery Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Files With Easeus Data Recovery Software by sainttobs(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2018

Your files are very important, we sometimes lose a lot of important files either from accidental deletion or corrupted hard drives/ memory card. Sometimes we lose a lot of money, time and opportunities as a result of these lost files. Today I am going to share with you a method of recovering your lost files from your hard drives, memory cards or other storage devices.

When data loss happens, first thing to remember is that you should stop using your computer or other external memory storage devices. Why? When you delete a file (even permanently) the system just hides the data by removing the file directory and mark the space free for use. At this moment you can easily get back the file by rebuilding the file directory. But if you continue to use the device, it might write some new data in that space and completely erase the content of the old deleted files. In this case the chances of data recovery is decreased. So use the device where you deleted your file as little as possible and start a recovery process as soon as possible.

How To Recover deleted Files With EaseUS Data Recovery Software

EaseUS Data Recovery Software is a very effective and almost free data recovery software. It is much cheaper compared to other data recovery software in the market. It offers a fast and effective way to recover deleted files or lost files from your device. The software supports all major platforms including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. I am going to take you on a quick trip on how the software works. Before you start you will need to download the software from the official site then follow the below steps.

Step 1 - Launch EaseUS data recovery software and select the disk partition or storage location where you deleted your files and click “Scan”.

1-s

Step 2 – The program will start a quick scan to find the lost and deleted files on the disk and after the quick scan, a deep scan will automatically start to find more files.

3-s

Step3 – Filter and preview all the recoverable deleted files by file type, select those you want and click “Recover” to restore them from PC hard disk, memory card or other storage device.

4-s

Caution – Don’t save the recovered files on the partition or drive where you lost your data before you fully get back your files.

Another useful feature EaseUS data recovery software has is that it offers a backup and recycle bin recovery. This secures and safeguards your computer from any mishaps that may happen. This software also warns you beforehand if your computer or device is at risk, and even offers a solution to the problem. The next feature that is extremely beneficial is the EaseUS Partition Master. This feature helps you manage your space on your computer, as well as partition appropriately for optimal performance.

In conclusion, the EaseUS Data recovery software Wizard offers you a trial run before having to purchase it. This allows you to test out its effectiveness and efficiency. The solution to a stress-free life is just one click away.

Source: https://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2018/08/how-to-recover-deleted-files-easeus-data-recovery-software.html
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files With Easeus Data Recovery Software by oliverpowell: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Files from the system can be deleted due to N number of reasons but if one has a perfect data recovery tool then this problem get easily resolved. Data recovery software of Stellar or Easeus is like the same. Both the tools work very efficiently recover files from the storage devices.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files With Easeus Data Recovery Software by Paulsamuel28: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2018
I tried it but it didn't give me desired output.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files With Easeus Data Recovery Software by Laird(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
I will try it
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files With Easeus Data Recovery Software by dahmie2013: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please do you have this software?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files With Easeus Data Recovery Software by Dangana1990: 2:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Please how can i have it?

(1) (Reply)

Appoint us as your Clearing and Forwarding Agent(CARGOZEAL) / Do You Have This Laptop Part... It Is Needed! / Where Can I Find Android App Development Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.