Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Earn 0.8 In Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash Coin, Ether Etc On Bitsler! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn 0.8 In Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash Coin, Ether Etc On Bitsler! (1128 Views)

Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years / Get Free Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoincash And Others For Free / Free Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin And Dashcoin For Everyone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn 0.8 In Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash Coin, Ether Etc On Bitsler! by Waksdabos(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Earn massively with bitsler! Bitsler is an online platform where you can earn cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Zecash, Dogecoin, Dash etc) on a daily basis.

You deposit in any of the coins & play your set-up strategies. If your strategy are good, you earn big on the platform and payments are made immediately into your provided wallet address with zero confirmation of transaction from the network. If your strategy are bad, you will lose all your money.
Those of you that have been using the platform will understand what l mean.

I have a strategy which am using to play on bitsler & its giving me more than 100% on my deposit. You will need 0.06 deposit either on bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin etc. for the strategy to work perfectly.
l will advise you use other coins cos 0.06 in bitcoin will be worth like $310 currently, but coins like litecoin, dash etc will give you less than $21.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. DO not play more than 1 hour with this strategy, you may lose your money.
2. Stop as soon as you account grows to 0.8 either on btc, ltc, ether or btc cash. If you continue, you may lose all you money.
3. Don't be greedy.
4. Use the strategy once a day & after each withdrawal, create a new account to redeposit.
5. Do not deposit into an account you have made withdrawal from! Bitsler will clear your money.
6. Do not repeat the strategy on a particular coin twice on the same system unless you have an IP address changer.
7. Start with 0.06 $310(btc), $21.1 (ether), $3.96 (ltc) etc. Always check the exchange rate.
Re: Earn 0.8 In Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash Coin, Ether Etc On Bitsler! by Waksdabos(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
All those calling to appreciate me for reeling out the strategy, pls kindly drop your review here, so others viewing the page wouldn't feel am trying to scam. Don't be selfish, i need your reviews. For those who don't know abt bitslers, google is your friend. Read & understand their platform & get in touch with me to earn big.
Re: Earn 0.8 In Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash Coin, Ether Etc On Bitsler! by Spactacus77: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Thanks alot. I was able to raise $450 in bitsler with a start up of $29 using your strategy in 4 days. I used bitcoin cash. Thanks man, you're d best.
Re: Earn 0.8 In Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash Coin, Ether Etc On Bitsler! by Gmajor(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Spactacus77:
Thanks alot. I was able to raise $450 in bitsler with a start up of $29 using your strategy in 4 days. I used bitcoin cash. Thanks man, you're d best.
Lol
Re: Earn 0.8 In Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash Coin, Ether Etc On Bitsler! by Waksdabos(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Spactacus77:
Wow! That was massive. Thanks for the acknowledgement. More strategy will be dropping, free for only those that have initially patronise me. Goodluck.
Re: Earn 0.8 In Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash Coin, Ether Etc On Bitsler! by Waksdabos(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Gmajor:
Lol
Doubting thomas spotted! Go read about bitsler & educate your ignorance.
Re: Earn 0.8 In Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash Coin, Ether Etc On Bitsler! by Gmajor(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Waksdabos:

Doubting thomas spotted! Go read about bitsler & educate your ignorance.
Post your proof of earnings before I say any other thing. Otherwise, close this thread.
Re: Earn 0.8 In Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash Coin, Ether Etc On Bitsler! by kristosky(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Old trick!! Creating multiple accounts on nairaland.Create a thread with one and use others to reply. SMH!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Anything To Anybody / Tired Of TERMITE’S Havocs & Destructions In Your Home & Farmland? KILL Them Now / 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design For A 7.5m Estimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.