Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,461 members, 7,826,761 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Introduction To Learning German Language. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Introduction To Learning German Language. (5783 Views)

How To Start Learning German As A Complete Beginner / Learn At Sicher German Language Academy in Owerri and Aba / Learning German Language And Private Tutoring/lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
My First introduction to learning German Language. It's a great privilege to be in this position by impacting knowledge and language learning skill to my society. Welcome to Dus Deutsch institute establish for learning German Language both online and offline. Some of us have heard one or few things on why you should learn at least one foreign language> To boost your CV, for more employment opportunities, to become more smarter, for building up your self-confidence etc...they are all right. But I have an exceptional unique features on why you must learn German Language. Stay glue to this thread for awesome teaching on German Language for beginner. Einen schönen wochenende,auf wiedersehen. (Have a nice weekend,Good bye).

Update: My team are coming up with Audio for every of our German Language topic being treated here for fast&better understanding of it. Please endeavor to be pay attention to this thread,if you really want to an expert in German Language. Alles Gute.
(All the best).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by amadiwati(m): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2018
This is nice and I would love to be part. It is possible for you to make it a WhatsApp group so it will more flexible and participatory. You know at some point we will need to do some pronunciation and all that. Just suggesting

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2018
amadiwati:
This is nice and I would love to be part. It is possible for you to make it a WhatsApp group so it will more flexible and participatory. You know at some point we will need to do some pronunciation and all that. Just suggesting
That's a nice suggestion from you and Yes,I'm working on it already because it's the most important aspect, we need to learn to pronounce the word and speak it too.
Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Guten Morgen (Good morning).

German isn't as hard as you think,it's extremely interesting and fun to study. Every Language has its specific share od obstacles for learners but still there are several reason why german is easier than other languages,especially for English speaking countries which is a big plus. English and German share almost 60% of their vocabulary which makes it more easier for us. So it means that if you can speak English you're already half-way to speaking German.
In Learning German Language, all you have to do is keep to the instructions/rules. In learning German,you will also have a better understanding of English Language. If you can learn German, you can learn every other language easily.

2 Likes

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2018
German4beginner:
That's a nice suggestion from you and Yes,I'm working on it already because it's the most important aspect, we need to learn to pronounce the word and speak it too.

Guten Morgen
Following. WhatsApp group can come much later not necessarily now

2 Likes

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lucid1:

Guten Morgen
Following. WhatsApp group can come much later not necessarily now
exactly.
Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
Guten tag (Good day)
My German teaching will be somehow different with what we're use to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Some will expect me to start with German alphabet as usual but that won't be the way for us here.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lasst uns anfangen (Let us begin)
Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Take note of the key words.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Conversation between two people.

German: Guten Tag,sprechen Sie Deutsch?
[Gu:ten ta:k,spreçen zi: Deutsch]
English: Good day,do you speak German?

German: Ich Verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch.
[ ich ferstehe ain bisschen Deutsch]
English: I understand a little German.

German: Sind Sie Amerikanerin.
[zint zi: Amerikanerin]
English: Are you American(female).

German: Nein, ich bin Engländerin.
[Nain,ich bin Engländerin]
English: No, I am English(female).

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
In the above sentence...
1) The word Tag is pronounce as Tak.
2) The word Sie is pronounce as Zi: (long i: sound).
3) The word Verstehe is pronounce as Ferstehe.
4) The word Ein is pronounce as Ain .
5) The word Sind is pronounce as Zint.
6) The word Nein is pronounce as Nain.

4 Likes

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
The Glossary.
* Guten - Good * Tag - Day(Afternoon) * Sprechen - To speak * Deutsch - German *Sie - You * Ich - I * Verstehe - Understand * Sind - Are *Nein - No * bin - am.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bis später (See you later).

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by amadiwati(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
"thank" sie

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by Okiem(m): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by babyfaceafrica: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by Krasid(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2018
following.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2018
amadiwati:
"thank" sie
You're welcome.

Thank you is Danke in German.keep it coming in,i love the fact you're already using german to post.
Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by Emmyblaqie: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ich bin EmmyBlaqie. Did I gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by Dboy55(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
I don land

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Emmyblaqie:
Ja,Richtig(Correct) smiley
Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ja(pronounce as Ya)-Yes
Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hallo ( Hello),lasst uns anfangen (let us begin).

Question for Dus:What are the benefit with German Language?

You can go for your Post Graduate Program/Masters.Once you acquire your certificate with them,you stand a chance for a good job opportunity anywhere in the world and nothing much can challenge you again. Germans will believe in you because they have this one aspect towards education-their quest to perfection.
They are heavily industrialized. Internationally you can go anywhere to work. Germans don't hide their ideas for others to learn from.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by German4beginner(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
One important benefit.

You stand a good chance for job opportunity at United Nation. Like UN job,many foreigners occupy that position than German because learning English can be difficult for them. That's an Advantage for English-speaking country.

Take Note>>The world knows that the EU is economically dependent on Germany and that Austria and Switzerland, which are a LSO German-speaking, are also flourishing economically. It's impressive for people that Germany can compete with the large countries as world export leader. That gives the impression that learning German will give you access to countries that flourish economically and offer good opportunities for business or for a career. They also offer the possibility to study or learn for a time and perhaps even to immigrate. That motivates people to learn German.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by Baronnaire: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
amadiwati:
"thank" sie

You should say Danke schön
Or (oder)
You say Danke viel.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by Baronnaire: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Emmyblaqie:

Thats is correct but informal

Formally, you should say, Ich heiße Emmy Blaqie (I am called Emmy Blaqie)
Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by Baronnaire: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
German4beginner:
Ya,Richtig(Correct) smiley

Ja, richtig. cool
Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by Baronnaire: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
German4beginner:
Ya-Yes

Nicht richtig, es ist Ja.
Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by Baronnaire: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
German4beginner:
In the above sentence...

1) The word Tag is pronounce as Tak.

2) The word Sie is pronounce as Zi: (long i: sound).

3) The word Verstehe is pronounce as Ferstehe.

4) The word Ein is pronounce as Ain .

5) The word Sind is pronounce as Zint.

6) The word Nein is pronounce as Nain.

Gute Lehrer...

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thank you Following ..
Re: Introduction To Learning German Language. by MsFaith: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Following.........but don't you think video classes will be better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Flies Out As Italian Company Hires Him As Web Developer (Photos) / LIVE Updates From Different Universities On ASUU Members Resumption / Ooni, Others Bag Awards As EKSU Holds Convocation(read Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.