Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Shocking!!! 18 And Above - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking!!! 18 And Above (350 Views)

18 And 22 Karat Golds : New Arrivals / How Many Of You Here Are Under 18 And Trying To Succeed Online? / Shocking!!! Cow Suffering From Monkey Pox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! 18 And Above by bigjoe50(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
[b][/b]GUYS, PLEASE I NEED YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS, I'M QUITE STUCK cool
Good day, you have been calling people concerning me. Do you think that will solve your problem, rather you are expressing yourself more to them telling them your infertility to handle your home. I am not accountable to anybody. I am old enough to handle my problem myself with or without anybody's advice. Please my dear stop discussing me I beg of you.

What do you think??

(1) (Reply)

Interview: I Would Be Lying If I Say I Don’t Miss Psquare – Peter Okoye / Do You Need Any Type Of Digital Map ? / 2018 Anambra Trade Fair To Hold In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.