Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,372 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Bad Luck - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bad Luck (981 Views)

Bad Luck / You Know You Have A Bad Luck: / Good Luck Or Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Luck by TeeJay6(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2010
A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. You know what?" "What dear?" she asked gently, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth. ”I think you're bad luck."
Re: Bad Luck by EfemenaXY: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2010
Nice 1 - but this joke's been posted here on nland!!

besides it's from Basket Mouth - Night of A Thousand Laughs
Re: Bad Luck by stontblaze(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2010
@ efemena xy so what?
u dont redicle what pple take their tym 2 post i have read ur post tym without number u keep redicling pples fun why are u like dat? and u havent post any thing on Nland iinstead what u do is to redicle pples post
haaaaaaaaaaaa u are disgusting man change ur way d postre is not my friend i dont even no d person but i just feel u are been on fear on NLAND plz change ur way

@ the poster dat a nice one u have there sensible and funny lol
Re: Bad Luck by EfemenaXY: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2010
Mr Stontblaze angry angry angry

[list][li] Your grammar is truly awful. [/li][/list]

[list] [li]Perhaps if you translate the crap you've just posted in English - then maybe I might be able to respond accordingly?? [/li][/list]

[list] [li]Hint: Try using the Thesarus dictionary i.e the little ABC button on the top-right hand corner of WORD [/li][/list]

In the meantime, if you no know where dey pain you - go fry sand chop

<bloody a**hole>
Re: Bad Luck by lysaa(f): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2010
OMO this one interst me pass the joke o. shocked
Re: Bad Luck by bighead1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2010
oh GOD i have seen this over and over again lol
Re: Bad Luck by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
LOL, ungrateful husband! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Test / Help: / Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.