Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Blac Chyna’s Big Butt COLLAPSES .. Disappeared Overnight And It’s Inexplainable… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blac Chyna’s Big Butt COLLAPSES .. Disappeared Overnight And It’s Inexplainable… (694 Views)

Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad / Blac Chyna’s "Ikebe" Collapses After Years Of Filler & Artificial Implants (pic) / Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna’s Big Butt COLLAPSES .. Disappeared Overnight And It’s Inexplainable… by 10Ebisco: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2018
Blac Chyna‘s butt may have collapsed under the weight of her enormous implants – after years of rumoured surgery to make her butt as big as possible.

The 30-year-old mum of two looked somewhat deflated when she stepped out in Los Angeles on Friday.

Gone was the enormous butt she was rocking last month, where her bright orange dress could barely fit over her artificially inflated buttocks, and in it’s place was a rather flatter behind.

The new photos have sparked concerns for her health, as presumably Chyna has had to remove her implants for a reason.

Chyna is known for her love of plastic surgery. You recall, her ex-fiance and babydaddy Rob Kardashian, once tweeted a slew of furious messages about the amount of money he’d shelled out for Blac Chyna’s body overhaul after she gave birth to their daughter Dream Kardashian.

In a string of since-deleted tweets, Rob said:

“Man they f**ked up on her nipples. They used to be so cute. This is the 100K surgery I paid for on or anniversary and I f**king other men in our bed where our baby lay the next month [sic].”

“And so u know she had her butt reduced but I know it still looks wild,” he added.

In the aftermath of their bitter breakup, Chyna took out a restraining order against the father of her second child amid allegations he shared explicit pictures of her.

“I’m glad I’m relieved of [Rob], but damn, why did I have to get relief in this way?” she said at the time.

Since then, the Instagram model and reality star has caused plenty of controversy by herself. First she dated teenage rapper YBN Almighty Jay who admitted they didn’t use condoms when they had cex. Then she moved on to 19-year-old boxer Devin Haney .

Chyna was recently forced to deny pregnancy claims after appearing to debut a baby bump.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/blac-chynas-big-butt-collapses.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Blac Chyna’s Big Butt COLLAPSES .. Disappeared Overnight And It’s Inexplainable… by beautygboel(f): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2018
cheesy Manmade can neverlast.
Re: Blac Chyna’s Big Butt COLLAPSES .. Disappeared Overnight And It’s Inexplainable… by eezeribe(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2018
The balloon has simply been deflated...

(1) (Reply)

Jawdropping! Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Butt In Revealing Photos / Toya Wright Rocks Her Curvaceous Figure In Waist Band / Simi Sends Love Text To Adekunle Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.