Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,320 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

"Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (69310 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by dre11(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Girl cuts off boyfriend’s manhood in Jigawa

A 17-year-old girl, Ramatu Tafida, has cut off the manhood of her 25-year-old boyfriend, Abdullahi Sabo, in Jigawa State.

The spokesman of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence (NSCDC), Adamu Shehu, disclosed this in Dutse on Saturday.

He said the incident occurred in Babura local government area of the state.

Shehu said the victim is a resident of Kofar Gabas and a teacher at Government Girls Secondary School Babura engaged under N-Power.

“The incident occurred on Thursday in Babura. The attention of our officers was drawn by a Good Samaritan who informed them that some youths were about to lynch a girl in Kofar Arewa, the resident of the suspect, to revenge for their friend.

“Immediately the officers swung into action and went to the scene and whisked the girl away to the office for safety. But the youths still followed her.

“It was when they got to the office that we realised what led to the whole matter.

“Ramlatu confessed to have used a knife to cut off the manhood of her husband-to-be.

“According to her, Abdullahi is the love of her life and he was even introduced to her family members and has equally paid the sum of N30,000 as introduction fee.

“And because of that, she was free to be with him almost all the time. As a result they became too intimate that they engaged in sexual relationship.

“However, Ramlatu later learnt that the victim planned to dump her for another girl since he has already known her as a woman. And that made her to plan and execute her attack,” he said.

NAN

http://thenationonlineng.net/girl-cuts-off-boyfriends-manhood-in-jigawa/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by Minjim: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Well, you must now live with the consequences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by Mutemenot(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Eziokwu Women and love for dick

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by Vince77(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
An angry woman is very deadly

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
A man who looses his penis to a woman isn't fit to be called a man.

68 Likes

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by pafo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
dre11:

“And because of that, she was free to be with him almost all the time. As a result they became too intimate that they engaged in sexual relationship.

“However, Ramlatu later learnt that the victim planned to dump her for another girl since he has already known her as a woman. And that made her to plan and execute her attack,” he said.

At 17, you don dey commit on top prick.

Abeg give this one 8 yrs make she turn lesbian before coming out.

We don't need sore losers on the loose.

How many men have been dumped in such ways and we don't hear jack about it.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by MicheyJ1: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tramadol,sniffing lizards poo and codeine

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Like I said before who will remember my previous coment... Fear woman..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by BlackPantherxXx: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by TinubuToto2: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned i forked my harlot mother without condom
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by BlackPantherxXx: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=TinubuToto2 post=70185935][/quote]

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy dominique

this is the 10th profile of his that i reported for banning for rape & pedophilia. The MODs can check his history of profiles, i reported him several times yesterday because of his promotion of rape and pedophilia and 7 of his monikers were banned yesterday, the MODs know him.

he has registered many profiles just to insult me : Olaotu1, Isabubakar, cursedabiola, Alawanyiasaba, shakazullu, tigerclaws, akanapiaigwe, afonsi1 as well as 50 other monikers.

the MODs have taken note of you. Say NO to Rape and Pedophilia. It will not be permitted on this platform. We would do the needful of reporting you till you get psychiatric help you desperately need.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by ExAngel007(f): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
When jealousy sets in.
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by Biglittlelois(f): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Woah
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by fk001(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
30k for introduction

Women can be wicked sha
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by exporters101: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
She was jealous or should I say the fear of losing him? That's quite extreme.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by notoriousbabe: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Not surprised, she is a Muslim

8 Likes

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by SirLakes: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
I cover my DICKSON with thy blood of Jesus

Fireeeeeee!

8 Likes

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by ednut1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Dumb reason
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin

7 Likes

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
North.
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by Alva2018: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
She can't be serious, for only just that
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by Eliteklaus(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Chai, daughter of Jezebel, the girl stopped the planned defection of her boyfriend but the guy is useless to her now
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by proeast(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Chai cry
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by bedspread: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nigeria needs to be Separated Seriously...

1 Like

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by Silentscreamer(f): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Seems like the man got what he bargained for..
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by LajaLaba: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
What a very weak man ! Chai !
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by bluefilm: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Vince77:
An angry woman is very deadly

In that case, maybe you haven't really met a truly angry man!

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by dingbang(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mehn...don't date a jealous girl oo.. She can kill

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by Vustaqueen(f): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
Just imagine undecided
Re: "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa by tokrizy: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mango dick so sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.