Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,578 members, 7,854,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k (2765 Views)

Old JETTA VOLKWAGEN @ 220k in IBADAN Call 08033955343 / Registered Honda Accord 2000 For Sale @ 300k / 2006 tokunbo Chrysler crossfire@2m and registered Honda couoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by diportivo: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
oluwaseyanu:

Mr. tiger or what do you call your name. I've been patient and respected you enough. Why do you derive pleasure in exchanging words? and moreso on someone else's platform. It's obvious you don't have anything tangible to do with your time. Be warned ���

don't bother answering that dolt

he has other monikers where his family members buy different cars and spend different bogus amount on repairs.....there's always one or two family members who must av bought one car or the other last week or thereabouts

fuckwell2080 and one jkvivi2020....u will read the same trend over and over again

dude is a joker

happy sales bro

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by tiger2080: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
some people are so ignorant and daft.they don't want to hear the truth.those stupid people that bash me hear should go ahead an purchased an unkept naija use car or fall into one chance so that you will learn to listen to elders an the truth.How can a fool be asking if someone can use 500k for repairs.you don't no to put a car in good shape an parts even cost more than the purchase of d car.I will always speak the truth no matter those that bash me.it is only cowards that run from the truth.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by tiger2080: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
@diporivi(scammer) back ur head for wall. I refuse to purchased that scrap you call car na make u wan die.u will never see me in ur stance an those I no will never visit ur stance.I will always stand by the truth.99% of u dealers are stupid,foolish, and greedy u deceive customers to buy ur junk all in d name of money.you don't care about his concern an you don't want to hear the truth.Is it a bad thing I post the truth for buyers not to fall into one chance.some of you never no what it is until u fall into one chance .forget dealers they are liers.they think only their pocket not customers.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by AgentGoat: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
tiger2080:
@diporivi(scammer) back ur head for wall. I refuse to purchased that scrap you call car na make u wan die.u will never see me in ur stance an those I no will never visit ur stance.I will always stand by the truth.99% of u dealers are stupid,foolish, and greedy u deceive customers to buy ur junk all in d name of money.you don't care about his concern an you don't want to hear the truth.Is it a bad thing I post the truth for buyers not to fall into one chance.some of you never no what it is until u fall into one chance .forget dealers they are liers.they think only their pocket not customers.

Who do you like this?
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by oluwaseyanu(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
tiger2080:

This guy tiger 2080, I see you don't think before talking, this has proven you are a ... and needs to be put in your place. Going through your platform has shown who you are. You're the only greedy person here and your statement about dealers is incorrect and it's glaring you don't have anything tangible to do with your time. Seriously I don't know who made you this way.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by tiger2080: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
you are mad and stupid.it is you that don't think before talking.I haven't said anything bad in the first place.I only speak the truth.nothing but the truth.is like u be dealer that is why you support their dubious activity.can't u embrace the truth an sell ur car in peace.
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by diportivo: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2018
tiger2080:
some people are so ignorant and daft.they don't want to hear the truth.those stupid people that bash me hear should go ahead an purchased an unkept naija use car or fall into one chance so that you will learn to listen to elders an the truth.How can a fool be asking if someone can use 500k for repairs.you don't no to put a car in good shape an parts even cost more than the purchase of d car.I will always speak the truth no matter those that bash me.it is only cowards that run from the truth.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by timifakay(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2018
tiger2080:
@avedon I will say you are foolish and ignorant because you have not fallen into one chance for naija use car. have you not seen when some one bought a naija use car an spent almost a million for repairs.go an read d story of that Kaduna dealer an d other Ilorin guy all nairaland. @oluwa I no you must backup avedon because I have spoken the truth.not all naija use car are meant to be bought some are meant to be butcher for get about clean body dealers use to deceived customers.

Bros, read wetin you type again nah.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by oluwaseyanu(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Get
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by oluwaseyanu(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Ava
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by oluwaseyanu(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2018
Morning
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by oluwaseyanu(m): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2018
Gb
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by oluwaseyanu(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2018
oluwaseyanu:
Well maintained with Tokunbo engine and good transmission, Fabric seats, Good sound system, First body, Power steering, All papers intact and up to date etc
Location is at Ikeja
07069694840/08023939567
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by oluwaseyanu(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
sa
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by oluwaseyanu(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2018
Gb
Re: SOLD!!! Registered Honda Accord @220k by Heartbender: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Is it still available?
greggng:

Chai I wish na baby boy..,where is yiur location?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professionally Maintained Toyota Prado For Sale - Automatic+auxilliary / Ad Renewed / Pontiac Torrent SUV 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.