Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Do You Own A Bet Shop And Self-service Systems/booking System? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Own A Bet Shop And Self-service Systems/booking System? (559 Views)

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet / Today's sure-banker kicksoff 5pm. I sold my soul now I'm a God I Neva lose a bet / Pls Join Now If All U Do Is Always Place A Bet And Has Never Won. Let's Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own A Bet Shop And Self-service Systems/booking System? by prof30(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO TIMEBOOKER 1.0 by Terrabyte Tech Solutions..

*Do you own a Bet Shop?

*Do you have Self-Service systems/Booking System?

*Do you have those customers that books just one game for hours while lots of other customers are waiting in queue especially on weekends and now that season just started??

*Do you have those customers that operates heaven and earth out of your PC without booking one game while lots of other customers are waiting in queue??

*Would you like a software that can manage time resulting in higher numbers of booked games per day?

*Would you like to time every user as it is done in cybercafe?

IF YOUR ANSWER YES TO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IS YES, THEN TIMEBOOKER 1.0 IS FOR YOU.

HOW IT WORKS
Each user needs a ticket ID to access/unlock the system and start the timer.
> Your Cashier/Admin is in-charge of giving out these ticket/time just like they would give Pen and sheets of paper to customers to write games code.
> Upon countdown of the time stipulated on the timer, Timebooker 1.0 will lock the desktop but all works are still intact.
> With timebooker 1.0 one ticket ID only works once, hence they would need to get another ticket to continue.

So bearing in mind that there is a time-frame attached, customers would want to book their games before the countdown ends

Interested?

We offer on-site or remote installation of this app and its attributes on your systems by ourselves. Reach us via the following means....

Call: 2348164293279
Whatsapp/Sms: 2348164293279
Email us: online.reg.centre@gmail.com.
And we'll be at your service.

(1) (Reply)

#UCL Draw: Barcelona In Group Of Death; Real Madrid Face Roma / Barcelona Player, Lionel Messi Takes Children To School / Mcgregor Beaten By Nurmagomedov In UFC Fight After 2years Absence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.