Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,150 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

7 Seals, Trumpets, Vials: Explained - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Seals, Trumpets, Vials: Explained (973 Views)

Feast Of Trumpets, Roshhashanah, 1st Day Of Tishri & The Second Coming Of Christ / Has The Trumpets Already Sounded? / 7 Trumpets, 7 Seals, 7 Vials, 3 Woes, 1st Death, 2nd Death, 1st And 2nd Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Seals, Trumpets, Vials: Explained by mrcharlott(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=8pt][center]THE SEVEN SEALS[/center][/size]
The white horse1. Rev 6:1,2.  The Antichrist comes forth.  He has a bow, but no arrows are mentioned.  A crown is given to him.  He goes forth conquering and to conquer.
The red horse2. Rev 6:3,4 .  War.  That they should take peace from the earth.  He has a great sword.
The black horse3. Rev 6:5,6.  Famine.  A day’s wages for a day’s food.  Hurt not the oil and the wine.
The pale horse4. Rev 6:7,8 .  Death.  One-fourth of the earth’s population is killed.  Hell followed with him.  Kill with the sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts.
Martyrdom5. Rev 6:9-11.  They that were slain for the Word of God and for their testimony.  They are given white robes.
Great earthquake6. Rev 6:12-17 .  The sun black and moon as blood.  The stars of heaven (angels) fell.  Heaven departed as a scroll.  Every mountain and island was moved.  Multitudes hid.  The great day of His wrath is come.
Silence in heaven about the space of half an hour7. Rev 8:1

[size=8pt][center]THE SEVEN TRUMPETS[/center][/size]
1. Rev 8:6,7 Hail and fire mingled with blood.  A third part of the trees burned up.  All green grass burned up.
2. Rev 8:8,9 A great mountain burning with fire cast into the sea.  A third part of the sea became blood.
3. Rev 8:10,11[b] A great star from heaven fell upon the third part of the rivers and fountains of waters[/b]
4. Rev 8:12  Third part of the sun, moon, and stars smitten.  The day and the night shone not for a third part of it.
5. Rev 9:1-12  First woe.  Locusts.  A star from heaven (an angel) was given the key to the bottomless pit.  The pit opened.  Locusts came upon the earth.  They hurt
men (they sting them) that do not have the seal of God in their foreheads for five months.
6. Rev 9:13-21  Second woe.  Loose the four angels bound in the river Euphrates.  A third part of men were killed.  The army of the horsemen was two hundred million.  People repented not.  Second woe is past Rev 11:14.
7. Rev 10:7-11:15-19  Third woe.  When he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished.  The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord.
He shall reign.  Thy wrath is come.   The temple of God opened in heaven. Lightnings, voices, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.
[size=8pt][center]
THE SEVEN VIALS[/center]
[/size]
1. Rev 16:2  Sores.  Noisome and grievous sores upon them that had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.
2. Rev 16:3 Sea as blood.  The sea became as the blood of a dead man.  Every living soul in the sea died.
3. Rev 16:4  Fountains blood.  The rivers and fountains of waters became blood.
4. Rev 16:8,9  Great heat.  Vial poured out upon the sun.  Men scorched with great heat.
5. Rev 16:10,11  Darkness.  Vial poured out upon the seat of the beast.  His kingdom is full of darkness; they gnawed their tongues for pain.
6. Rev 16:12  The Euphrates River dries up.
7. Rev 16:17-21  It is done.  Voices, and thunders, and lightnings, and the greatest earthquake.  Jerusalem divided into three parts.  The cities of the nations fell. Every island fled away.  The mountains were not found.  There was great hail.

[center]WHO ARE THESE THINGS HAPPENING TO?[/center]
1. The unbelievers ( people that refuses to accept Jesus as their Lord and savior) or that reject the Gospel  because Bible made us to understand that No name under heaven by which we must be save except Jesus. ACT 4:10-12
2. The people that participates what Bible said in 1cor 6:9-10
3. The people that disobey God's commandment that can be found in Exodus 20:3-17
4. All Evil doers
5. All wicked people.

If you are any of these repent now and accept Jesus now and begin to live a holy life and avoid sins. I can tell you vividly that you won't be part of these.
Re: 7 Seals, Trumpets, Vials: Explained by Jenwitemi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
mrcharlott:

[center]WHO ARE THESE THINGS HAPPENING TO?[/center]
1. The unbelievers ( people that refuses to accept Jesus as their Lord and savior) or that reject the Gospel  because Bible made us to understand that No name under heaven by which we must be save except Jesus. ACT 4:10-12
2. The people that participates what Bible said in 1cor 6:9-10
3. The people that disobey God's commandment that can be found in Exodus 20:3-17
4. All Evil doers
5. All wicked people.

If you are any of these repent now and accept Jesus now and begin to live a holy life and avoid sins. I can tell you vividly that you won't be part of these.
Hahaha! You are so pathetic, op. So, only unbelievers are suffering from all the calamities going on in the world right now, abi? Can you bring forth concrete evidence that the socalled believers are also not victims of these things that are happening? Olodo. No be believers like you who were hacked like malu in Jos a couple of months back? Keep spreading your lies, i no kuku blame you. Your brethrens will swallow just about anything to make themselves feel good. Your eyes go soon clear.
Re: 7 Seals, Trumpets, Vials: Explained by mrcharlott(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Hahaha! You are so pathetic, op. So, only unbelievers are suffering from all the calamities going on in the world right now, abi? Can you bring forth concrete evidence that the socalled believers are also not victims of these things that are happening? Olodo. No be believers like you who were hacked like malu in Jos a couple of months back? Keep spreading your lies, i no kuku blame you. Your brethrens will swallow just about anything to make themselves feel good. Your eyes go soon clear.

Brother/sister, please note that in the days of NOAH, if they were given opportunity to be save before the flood came, some people will think it is a lie that no flood is coming, That how the flood will come suddenly upon them. But Dear brother/sister never judge anybody again, let God be the one to judge. You said that socalled believers are also not victims of these things that are happening?. U better fight for your own soul and leave those people. And mind you tribulation has not started, RAPTURE has to take place first. All that is happening now are just the sign of the end of time and not the tribulation period. Don't be ignorant.
Re: 7 Seals, Trumpets, Vials: Explained by Jenwitemi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
^^^^ You talk about not judging anybody, but with your calling a part of mankind "unbelievers", haven't you also passed judgement, as well? Why don't YOU worry about your own soul too instead of spreading parochial untruths all over the place.
Re: 7 Seals, Trumpets, Vials: Explained by mrcharlott(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2010
Jenwitemi:

^^^^ You talk about not judging anybody, but with your calling a part of mankind "unbelievers", haven't you also passed judgement, as well? Why don't YOU worry about your own soul too instead of spreading parochial untruths all over the place.

Dear brother/sister, beware this thread is not for argument. You said that I judged? Well, i didn't Judge, I only did what Matt 28:19-20 ask me to do. But you judge clearly, that socalled believers. Why don't you leave those people believers alone and fight for your own soul.  If anyone is pretending to be christian leave them alone, and let them face their judgment, because bible described them as wolves among sheep, Their judgment is coming soon. But to me I am actually doing what bible said in the above bible verses. If you call your self a true believer and a true christian, then it is mandatory for you to reach out to others souls by all means and draw them nearer to God. And it is only blind and fool that will say there is no unbelievers or sinners, because there is Armed robbers, ritual killers, fornicators, adulterers, smokers, drunkards and so on, is what we are all seeing and hearing everyday. So if i now see those people and i know the truth that if they should die like that they will go to hell, then why do i keep my mouth shut?  Dear brother, I will not reply to whatever you write here again. Bible said you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. I ONLY EXPLAINED ABOVE THERE WHAT BIBLE SAID UNBELIEVERS AND SINNERS WILL FACE IN GOD'S WRATH TO COME. If you are such, examine your self now when you are still alive, because we live in this world just once and after death judgment.  Heb 9:27 No grace or chance to repent again after death. YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD NOW. May we not reach hell to know the truth in Jesus name.
THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Belief / Permission To Use Your Material. / Pastor Chis Oyakhilome:positioned For Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.