Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Stop HBP Medications - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop HBP Medications (407 Views)

Hbp Is No Ailment / How To Naturally Treat Diabetes, HBP, Fibroid, Ulcer And Infertility / New Stemcell Remedy For Diabetes, Cancer, Prostate, HBP, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop HBP Medications by NicholeDietary(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nichole Dietary consultancy limited

There's an impression have been trying to correct even with my followers that's still proving difficult

" my bp is high, its not normal, what can I do to make it normal ? "

And you'll see these people giving themselves heart attack

I won't blame them anyway

Its what the orthodox world has screwed into the minds of the whole world

Reason out of fear, they are on these chemicals which keeps suppressing their bp

Even when it should rise, those chemicals push it down

You are just killing yourself

Please I don't know what we mean by normal bp

The human bp never at anytime was static cos you breath

Every second of your life blood pumps to your heart and at different pressures

Sometimes much pressure, sometimes moderate pressure, sometimes very low pressure

And have told us over and over again reasons why your blood might continually be pumped with much pressure

Before orthodox medicine came, there had been bp

It only came to redefine this and in a very wrong way

Whenever I teach, I teach with the hope even medical doctors read me cos nobody is an island of knowledge

You can never know everything even in your field

So if you see somebody to show you the truth, be open to embrace and learn not condemn or bring the person down

Hbp is high blood pressure

As a normal human being, there are times your blood pressure should rise

Except you don't engage in physical activities, except you don't get emotionally depressed, except you don't receive any news that would cause your heart to skip

Whatever puts you under pressure automatically causes your blood pressure to be high

Its God design

The reason why your own might remain on the high side which is mostly the case now is

Check out every human now " obesity "

And when I say obesity, don't start imagining folded armpits and pot belly

You can be slim and obese

Am talking about the unhealthy weight ( cholesterol )most people are walking about with today

They call it enjoyment " omo see as you fresh "

Until he falls from his cushion holding his chest

That's the gift your wrong lifestyle gifted you

Once there's cholesterol blocking your blood flow, your bp would always be high, so you shed your weight not go to the hospital

Going on those pills is just signing your death warrant

Just know you booked already for kidney transplant hence death

You just booked for wheel chair ( stroke )

Some of us here reading me are already complaining of feelings on their heads

You should know me now to be very blunt, I tell you " that's stroke catwalking to your house "

" but ma, how do I leave those pills, if I stop it will rise "

" if you stop, the figure will rise abi, you are in to protect some figures not your brain that's already disconnecting, beautiful "

" just wait "

Our mummy here reached me few mins ago that he has stroke now

This was why I had to leave what I was doing here in the office to talk to us

Thought those pills were to prevent stroke?��

You got cholesterol putting pressure on your blood pump, you don't shed the fat, you leave the fat and start forcing down the blood pressure

Even when you receive bad news, be down

Ran and due to the stress your blood should pump with much force, remain down

Feverish, be down

Every every, stay down

And this is the nonsense that has been taught every body

They build some equipments and fix in their hands, keep checking

Your blood pressure should never rise pass 140/wetin

So keep swallowing these chemicals to always push it down

The day you don't, it will rise again and you'll get heart attack

How do you want to cure hbp please ?

Is it an ailment?

If I got bad news and my bp rises which should be expected, is it not to work on my state of mind, eat well, rest well, try be happy ?
Is it sickness?

Why taking depressants to counter a natural course?

And that's where all of us on hbp meds looked for God's trouble

Please stop hbp meds, please stop, please stop, please stop

Before its late

If you are overweight here, shed your weight

If you're emotionally depressed, work on your mind, only you can help yourself with that

The day you realise all ends on earth, you live a free life hence no health challenge

So for those am treating for hbp, don't tell me you want your bp to be lower than this cos that's where you will look for my own trouble

Am trying to take you out of the pit, you want to remain there then I leave you, haba!

You think many are happy with what am doing ?

Should I tell us how many attacks aside the one of this week?

Both spiritual, physical cos the world has been possessed greatly by Satan. Humans can do anything for money, the day you try countering them, they face you

The only difference with me now is.............smiles............this is a mystery which can never be unraveled. You can only fight me when you can fight the wind, if you can't fight the wind, then forget me

1 Share

Re: Stop HBP Medications by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
OP I know understand wetin you write. Are you complaining, cursing or advising those with hpb?

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Pecial For Tecno L8 Lite @ =N=26,905 From =N=27,000 / Buhari, You Are Leaving By 2019 – Sanusi / Man Beats His Son And Left Him To Die Inside A Gutter At Ichida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.