Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help (348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
my dear Nairaland friends,My sister got admission in swansea university and I made a transfer of her tuition fee through my friends student account in Uk to help and make payment to the school. I made the transfer from Turkey and when the money arrives my friends account,he told me that the money is on hold by his bank. I was worried and I asked him what do we do so they will release the money,he said they want to see proof of where the money came from and purpose of the money. I went to my bank here in Turkey and my bank printed my statement of account which shows that the said amount of money I sent to my friends account came from my bank account. He submitted the neccessary requested documents to the santander fraud department team on Friday and they told him that they will get back to him when they are done with their investigation. Please I am damn worried because I don't know when they will be done with their investigation and I don't want anything to happen to my money (4200 pounds). I need advice on what to do please because the deadling the school gave my sister is next week Friday.
Re: I Need Help by DogmaNation: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
Okezie86:
my dear Nairaland friends,My sister got admission in swansea university and I made a transfer of her tuition fee through my friends student account in Uk to help and make payment to the school. I made the transfer from Turkey and when the money arrives my friends account,he told me that the money is on hold by his bank. I was worried and I asked him what do we do so they will release the money,he said they want to see proof of where the money came from and purpose of the money. I went to my bank here in Turkey and my bank printed my statement of account which shows that the said amount of money I sent to my friends account came from my bank account. He submitted the neccessary requested documents to the santander fraud department team on Friday and they told him that they will get back to him when they are done with their investigation. Please I am damn worried because I don't know when they will be done with their investigation and I don't want anything to happen to my money (4200 pounds). I need advice on what to do please because the deadling the school gave my sister is next week Friday.
Next time pay the tuition fees straight to the University account,it is easier n safer too. They will release ur money,is just standard procedure.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thanks my dear,I have learnt from this.I pray they will release the money before Friday next week,yesterday being friday the investigation department asked my friend to give them 48hrs to do their job.

(1) (Reply)

Journey Of The Unknown / Help / List Your Business / Services With Vconnect Get Hired Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.