Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady (2216 Views)

I Need A Cool Guy For Xmas / Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by ysg4real(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2010
Hello there,

I am a nigerian, who has been away for a long while (living in north america). I am back in the country for good and looking to meet one cool nairaland lady.

I am a professional working as a strategy consultant on a couple of public sector projects, 33, single, fit, 5' 10", handsome and downto earth. This is a meeting of two consenting adults. Not looking to meet everyone here.

In turn, you get a guy who is an engaging conversationalist, realist, sexy, romantic (with a revealing and evolving non-inhibition side), and cool to be with. I am in lagos by the way and would prefer someone in Lagos. background, race, etc is not an issue for me. I prefer someone between 25 and 38 (dont have any problem dating someone older) and by the way i am NOT looking for a sugar mummy :-). Just to throw that in there.

Should u be interested pls do message and i will be more than glad to reply with a pic and other details.

Thank you.

Mike.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2010
It depends on ur definition of 'cool'. tongue
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

It depends on your definition of 'cool'. tongue
you could just be the one grin apply jor, he sound like a rich guy.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
rokiatu:

you could just be the one grin apply jor, he sound like a rich guy.
Hen hen thanx ma'am grin tongue umm i have a phoebia 4 lagos boys. . . shocked lipsrsealed grin tongue
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hen hen thanx ma'am grin tongue umm i have a phoebia 4 lagos boys. . . shocked lipsrsealed grin tongue
hmm sweetie, his location says "Canada" grin
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2010
^Once a lagos boy always a lagos boy tongue
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2010
@ poster, 4 u not to hv found a cool headed girl outside and want one in nland, that shows that u are too ugly tongue
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

@ poster, 4 u not to hv find a cool headed girl outside and want one in nland, that shows that u are too ugly tongue

awoch!!! That hurts!!!! cry cry cry
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by ysg4real(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

@ poster, 4 u not to hv find a cool headed girl outside and want one in nland, that shows that u are too ugly tongue

lol ,  thats really funny. Your deductive reasoning leaves much to desire. Not that i owe you an explanation, but if you must know, i have been on a 16hr a day schedule on a project running from Mon to Sunday. Today is one of those days i have a breather.

Maybe i am going about this in a wrong way, but i believe there are adults here who could engage in constructive conversation without resorting to insults. My post is directed to them.

LOVE.4BUG:

awoch!!! That hurts!!!! cry cry cry
No it doesn't hurt. It would only hurt if it were true (re:beig ugly). smiley

@Pweety4me - Cool means cool. Obviously, that does not include odiaero ,  and i dont "swing that way" smiley (he's a guy right?).

Thnks for your time.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by 28Schweet(f): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2010
cool @ poster pls post a pic, or put one in your profile, that'll help your cause,

just by the by, one would be a cool/good conversationalist, if the conversation is interesting. watching paint try can be interesting if with the right company, as for the bolded bit, good luck trying to get that in these here parts,

ysg4real:

lol , thats really funny. Your deductive reasoning leaves much to desire. Not that i owe you an explanation, but if you must know, i have been on a 16hr a day schedule on a project running from Mon to Sunday. Today is one of those days i have a breather.

Maybe i am going about this in a wrong way, but i believe there are adults here who could engage in constructive conversation without resorting to insults. My post is directed to them.

@Pweety4me - Cool means cool. Obviously, that does not include odiaero , and i dont "swing that way" smiley (he's a guy right?).

Thnks for your time.

Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Kgdavid(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2010
rokiatu:

hmm sweetie, his location says "Canada" grin

his post clarifies that. he is currently in lagos. sounds like a reasonable fella with a different approach but most of the ladies who might fit the description will likely be too proud to get in touch or be based abroad.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2010
ysg4real:

lol ,  thats really funny. Your deductive reasoning leaves much to desire. Not that i owe you an explanation, but if you must know, i have been on a 16hr a day schedule on a project running from Mon to Sunday. Today is one of those days i have a breather.

@Pweety4me - Cool means cool. Obviously, that does not include odiaero ,  and i dont "swing that way" smiley (he's a guy right?).

Thnks for your time.

when u say u are handsome and we can not see ur pix, u must be fully engage in the oil spill project that u hardly hv time
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
ysg4real:

@Pweety4me - Cool means cool. Obviously, that does not include odiaero , and i dont "swing that way" smiley (he's a guy right?).

Thnks for your time.

Bros, i could think some nl chic is 'cool' but u may think she crazy anywho's dey will come sha if there intrested.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by sesman(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2010
Good Luck to the post, he sounds like a resonable mature guy,
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2010
pweety , i dont like dis forming u are forming
u allergic to 9ja boys abi, shey an ghana boy wit cuboid head u want
abeg message d guy

@poster
b careful wot u wish for here o,
i reckon u go out in 9ja fil d country and socialize a bit more with ur target market because na soso pikin full hia
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

pweety , i dont like dis forming u are forming
u allergic to 9ja boys abi, shey an ghana boy wit cuboid head u want
abeg message d guy

Haaaaaa cheesy grin
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked
wetin do ur eye , u get hay fever tongue tongue cheesy grin

@pweety
don ha me , y u dey disturb d guy den
pls if u capable drop him an offline and stop waisting d bobo times
oooh my bad u stil in sixth form rite

@post
shes off limit, pweerty is jus 18
BEWARE !!!!
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by SALady(f): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

I am tempted to agree.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@pweety

@post
BEWARE !!!!
O-M-G Sis! shocked shocked cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

wetin do your eye , u get hay fever tongue tongue cheesy grin

@pweety

@post
BEWARE !!!!
is that her football age? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2010
^ c ur teeth , yeye pikin
no na her basketball age

@pweety
luv u 2 aburo
i get ya time 2day , dats y i choose u next in line is googles
hope u gud sha? kiss kiss kiss

@ mr saliu
u b new member undecided undecided undecided
abeg move dat ur post 2 business ogbeni tongue tongue cheesy grin
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2010
^After u don fall my hand finish u dey ask me whether i dey ok. . . undecided
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2010
no vex now sure aburoooooooooo kiss kiss kiss
ok u no wot my treat on cinema , handshake 2day
we all no u are in his catergory now tongue tongue

@post
she inn d range of 25-35
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2010
^I no vex jo. . .i just didn't know wat sixth form is? undecided grin tongue
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by honeric01(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^ c your teeth , yeye pikin
no na her basketball age

@pweety
luv u 2 aburo

@ mr saliu
u b new member  undecided undecided undecided
abeg move dat your post 2 business ogbeni  tongue tongue cheesy grin

This woman should stop tormenting all the young apples joor  grin grin grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
ha pweerity , u dont no wot SS3 is hmmmmm
iro lee le kole walai
cheesy cheesy grin grin
@honet
ave bin appointed to keep dem on latch
so wetin do u ?
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2010
^SS3?o i am not familiar wif d 9ja school grade names. . .sis u sef applytongue
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2010
^woteva u dont no wot sixth form is and u dont no wot 9ja schulin system is na wah wey u dey mars abi
appply shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
no now wot wud ur bruda ave to sey about dat den wink wink wink
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

@ poster, 4 u not to hv found a cool headed girl outside and want one in nland, that shows that u are too ugly tongue
I beg to disagree. There could be many reasons why the poster came on here to look for a date.
people from all walks of life, from super gorgeous to unappealing uses the internet to find dates
for various reasons. nowday, lots of people are using the net, and some people take advantage of that. (to look for love)
Though I have never believe in this whole on-line dating stuff, I however do not form such opinion of people
who do.And what is wrong if he is ugly? infact from experience, a lot of ugly (or whatever you want to called them) guys
have partners in the real life. most handsome guys are single. There are many attribute that contribute to a guy been a
good partner then just his look.  sweetheart think next time before you post.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^woteva u dont no wot sixth form is and u dont no wot 9ja schulin system is na wah wey u dey mars abi
appply shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
no now wot wud your bruda ave to sey about dat den wink wink wink
sixth form over here is college stage. . .& which kind winch broda?i give u any? undecided lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^ c your teeth , yeye pikin
no na her basketball age

@pweety
luv u 2 aburo

@ mr saliu
u b new member  undecided undecided undecided
abeg move dat your post 2 business ogbeni  tongue tongue cheesy grin
am just asking cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Cool Guy For Xmas / July Birthdays Please Sign In-very Important / Due For Marriage? Find A Soulmate Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.