Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition (5263 Views)

Wema ALAT Hackaholic 3.0 Second Leg Call For Entries / Amazing Argumentative Topics For Essay Writing - Myperfectwords / Floating Of Entries For The Wassce For School Candidates, 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2018
Good Governance Ambassadors of Nigeria (GOGAN) today announced its essay writing competition for Nigerians with the chance to win brand new smartphones.

The essay writing competition, which is organized by Non-Governmental Organization named GOGAN is opened to Nigerians above 18years and Permanent Voters Card holders across the state.

According to the National Chairman of GOGAN, Chief Felix Idiga, the nationwide competition will bring together Nigerians from all over in an intellectual bout that challenges them to develop smart solutions and unleash hidden potentials that will project good leadership in the country.

He said: “The winner will be celebrated and rewarded openly, because we want to reverse the horrendous poetry that celebrates bad leaders above those who are studious and focused on changing the perception of leadership in the country.”

The not more than 500 words essay topic for a brand new smartphone win is – Qualities of a Good Leader and entries for this prestigious essay competition will end on the 30th August, 2018.
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/08/gogan-opens-entries-for-essay.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018

Ahhh first FTC.
wow happy me

2 Likes

Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by bjayx: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lemme read, I'll comment later
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by datopaper(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
One major problem with nigeria youths nowadays

is that,

many of them are not reading books anymore.

Because of phone syndrome

I would have expect the organiser to pack load of books to the winner.

But no

What do they do? Your guess is good as mine

Phone

3 Likes

Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by Diasyluv(f): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by maxwell767(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ok
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by Shortyy(f): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
How do I register? Writing essay is actually my thing..
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by bmxshop: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nice one.
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by Opinionated: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Reminds me of TAN.

Some of you need some money, that is why you would participate in this competition.

In that case, you might find this useful:

6 Helpful Tips For Making Money as a Student
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by Alva2018: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Okay
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by DF9JATV: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shortyy:
How do I register? Writing essay is actually my thing..

Please visit www.gogan.org.ng to register then send your essay to gogan@gogan.org.ng
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
One group getting set for 2019, better to start the recognition campaign now so they can partake in the lobbying and sharing of 'baby formula' when the battle for power intensifies.
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by wittytezzy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
PVC? undecidedPVC?
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by stanleyamaziro(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
GOGAN ni GAGA ko! People let me tell you about this guys. They are more of like a scam organisation seeking political recognition for selfish purpose. My experience: This organisation is an offshoot of a defunct organisation; BYO (Buhari Support Organisations). On the 7 of July, this year I was contacted by a member of the organisation to mobilise people from my community to their launching programme at Eagle Square Abuja and all the entitlements will be fully paid at the venue due to the cashless policy. Due to the trust and high level of affinity I have for this government and the organisations, I did not hesitate I quickly deployed my resources to work and mobilised a good numbers of persons (85). On getting to the venue, we were ask to settle down and get documented. Ladies and gentlemen, that was the last time I saw/heard anything from my contact as his phones were not connecting. At the venue, there over 10000 nos of youths male and female gender from different parts of Abuja environment. Some of the youths started rioting as the security detail in the venue was very poor. I quickly address my people and intimated them about the development on ground for they must have to leave the venue immediately because of the rampaging youths. Most of them agreed with me but the condensing voices couldn't do much because of our personal relationship. I then contacted a coaster bus driver to begin demobilizing them back home promising them of the payment when I come back. To cut the long story the next time we met ie (all the cordinators) we went to BYO/GOGAN office at ITF building close to DSTV office Maitama Abuja. They apologised for their inability to pay the money as agreed but we should come back in 3days for them to correct a detail in their back account. The next time we went there, we were arrested by police men for intruding saying no such organisation as BYO ever existed so they don't know who we were. The BYO/GOGAN went all around the city of Abuja where their adverts were made using BYO, they changed all to GOGAN. We never heard from them and we never got our money and all the resources we invested. Some youths meted the anger on their cordinators destroying their houses, property and even physically harassed them. I was lucky I was able to payoff most off my contacts. But till this moment, no comment from either the BYO or GOGAN. Guys these people are wicked, Greedy, they are treacherous and Self-center, please avoid them.

3 Likes

Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by Analysiscorner: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
stanleyamaziro:
GOGAN ni GAGA ko! People let me tell you about this guys. They are more of like a scam organisation seeking political recognition for selfish purpose. My experience: This organisation is an offshoot of a defunct organisation; BYO (Buhari Support Organisations). On the 7 of July, this year I was contacted by a member of the organisation to mobilise people from my community to their launching programme at Eagle Square Abuja and all the entitlements will be fully paid at the venue due to the cashless policy. Due to the trust and high level of affinity I have for this government and the organisations, I did not hesitate I quickly deployed my resources to work and mobilised a good numbers of persons (85). On getting to the venue, we were ask to settle down and get documented. Ladies and gentlemen, that was the last time I saw/heard anything from my contact as his phones were not connecting. At the venue, there over 10000 nos of youths male and female gender from different parts of Abuja environment. Some of the youths started rioting as the security detail in the venue was very poor. I quickly address my people and intimated them about the development on ground for they must have to leave the venue immediately because of the rampaging youths. Most of them agreed with me but the condensing voices couldn't do much because of our personal relationship. I then contacted a coaster bus driver to begin demobilizing them back home promising them of the payment when I come back. To cut the long story the next time we met ie (all the cordinators) we went to BYO/GOGAN office at ITF building close to DSTV office Maitama Abuja. They apologised for their inability to pay the money as agreed but we should come back in 3days for them to correct a detail in their back account. The next time we went there, we were arrested by police men for intruding saying no such organisation as BYO ever existed so they don't know who we were. The BYO/GOGAN went all around the city of Abuja where their adverts were made using BYO, they changed all to GOGAN. We never heard from them and we never got our money and all the resources we invested. Some youths meted the anger on their cordinators destroying their houses, property and even physically harassed them. I was lucky I was able to payoff most off my contacts. But till this moment, no comment from either the BYO or GOGAN. Guys these people are wicked, Greedy, they are treacherous and Self-center, please avoid them.
Thank you so much!
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by fukushaki(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gogan 419 Gangon
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by naijajobx: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2018
ohh
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by barcitymedia: 3:44am On Aug 13, 2018
stanleyamaziro:

Why do you have to come up with such lies to defame a very reputable organization? God shall judge you!
Re: GOGAN Opens Entries For Essay Competition by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Congrats in advance to all participants.
Please check signature in blue below and get in touch!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is It "Grinded Pepper" Or "Ground Pepper"? / Get Eksu Post-utme Past Questions Online / ASUU To End Strike As Buhari Bows To Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.