Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Things To Note About Borrowing Airtime In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things To Note About Borrowing Airtime In Nigeria (1595 Views)

How Can I Block My Mum's Sim From Borrowing Airtime? / How To Purchase Mobile Phone Airtime In Nigeria Using Paypal / Nigerians Spent N3.208 Trillion On Airtime In 2017 - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Note About Borrowing Airtime In Nigeria by Donwapz(m): 3:31am On Aug 12, 2018
In our last post, we talked about how to borrow airtime from all the telecommunications networks in Nigeria. Today, we are talking about the things to note about borrowing airtime in Nigeria.

Life has been much better since the telecom companies rolled out the new offer. You can borrow airtime anytime you wish. This has been helpful because sometimes you may be in a situation where you need to make calls but all of a sudden, it dawned on you that you just ran out of airtime and sometimes you may not have access to a vendor that can sell recharge card voucher to you. In such a situation, your only option is to borrow airtime from your network providers and payback later.

Things to note about borrowing airtime in Nigeria.

The amount you can borrow depends on the amount you are recharge. If you always recharge/ top up N100, you may not be able to borrow more than N100. I think this might be because they don’t trust you for big amounts. Lets look at it this way, can you borrow someone who don’t worth up to N100,000 a million Naira? Its impossible.

2. They must always charge for any amount you borrow. For example, MTN always charge 15% per recharge. From my observation, I don’t think that there is any company that charges less than 10%. That means, If you borrow N100, you will get N90.

More at https://donwapz.com/2018/08/things-to-note-about-borrowing-airtime-in-nigeria/
Re: Things To Note About Borrowing Airtime In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2018
Smh.All Because you want to make a post on NL. Dishing out irrelevant obvious informations and occupying seun's space somebody else would use to do better thing.
Re: Things To Note About Borrowing Airtime In Nigeria by BoboKush(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2018
grin
Re: Things To Note About Borrowing Airtime In Nigeria by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
keep the Fu*king info for yourself if you can't share it here.
Re: Things To Note About Borrowing Airtime In Nigeria by Donwapz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
keep the Fu*king info for yourself if you can't share it here.

Always try to keep your comments for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Things To Note About Borrowing Airtime In Nigeria by press005: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Also note you can convert the Airtime to Cash with Cheetahpay.

visit www.cheetahpay.com.ng or WhatsApp 08034715310.

(1) (Reply)

New Tecno Camon Iclick2 (photo) / Mtn Free 3.5gb / How To Make ₦250k Every Month Repairing iPhones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.