Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta (23442 Views)

Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos) / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2018
A suspected thief got more than he bargained for after he was caught stealing yesterday in Sapele area of Delta state. It was gathered that the young man out of frustration, decided to steal a tricycle popularly known as Keke Napep before he was nabbed on the spot.
He was beaten mercilessly and also tied to a pillar till day break despite repeated pleas.
He was later transferred to the police station for further investigation.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/thief-beaten-and-tied-to-pillar-after-being-caught-trying-to-steal-a-tricycle-in-delta/

1 Like

Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Ikem11(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2018
Say no to amụ roba

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2018
A thief's got no honor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lucky dem no burn am
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by zealous2121(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol, no level
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by EzendiEgo1: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Good for him

I sincerely need to know why this girl is not yet pregnant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
See teeth wey e de shine.

1 Like

Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by ifeoluwa21: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Good for him
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Linsigne(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Everyday is for the thief one day is for the owner
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by budusky05(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Funny
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Alvin007: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
SacredMustang:
Who is he please?
He’s a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by dayleke: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Chai!!!!
Dis one get as e be o....
They forced him to make love to the pillar overnight .
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Donbrig: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
But they would have hand him over to police instead of this jungle justice, those beating him are not better. In Nigeria today, we are all thieves one way or another. We must not also forget there is hunger in the land, peole are suffering terribly. And the Bible says, a thief is better than a lazy (youth) servant.
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by moscobabs(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lawlessness , who tied him, I think only Police supposed to use handcuffs

The Security guards that tied this thief should be prosecuted why can't they handed him to police immediately Abi Sapele police don't work in the night?
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Sunofgod(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
G shock.....rugged watch.
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Anduku: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
This one still fresh nah, dem no even touch am well
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by bjayx: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Well deserved
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by porchbaby(f): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Good for him

I sincerely need to know why this girl is not yet pregnant.
what's ur business
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by micflo28(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Seriously there is so much hunger and poverty in the land. Govt must do something...
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by EzendiEgo1: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
porchbaby:
what's ur business
how old are you?

I think I love you at first sight
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by MrImole: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
The thief is using iru aago mi
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gunner
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by godfrey01(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Donbrig:
But they would have hand him over to police instead of this jungle justice, those beating him are not better. In Nigeria today, we are all thieves one way or another. We must not also forget there is hunger in the land, peole are suffering terribly. And the Bible says, a thief is better than a lazy (youth) servant.

which part of the bible... chapter and verse
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by porchbaby(f): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
how old are you?

am 18 and am married tongue
EzendiEgo1:
how old are you?

am 18 and am married
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by EzendiEgo1: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
porchbaby:
am 18 and am married tongue am 18 and am married
you can't be serious Ma
Re: Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta by porchbaby(f): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
you can't be serious Ma
very serious oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Chance: Police Arrest 2 In Lekki, Recover Stolen Car / Lagos Task Force Officials Attack Residents With Machetes / Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.