Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer (74481 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / "I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Mcoutureankara(f): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Popular blogger and influencer, Tosin Ajibade also known as Olorisupergal, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats said that she is a living testimony to the fact that some men are uncomfortable around successful women.

The author of ‘From Misfit to Hero,’ told Saturday Beats that even when she had to lower her standard for love, the relationship did not work out.

“When a young lady is successful, it sometimes frightens men. I have had some experiences. There are several times men have told me that they cannot date me because I am richer than them. In one of my experiences with a man, I had to lower my standard to the point that I always had to drive down from Victoria Island to Isolo and back just to be with him. At a point, I even left my car in his house for his use and was hopping in taxis just to show that I was committed to the relationship. At the end of the day, it did not change anything. “Currently, I am not in a relationship but if I have to be in one, I would like to be with a man that is very supportive; a person that can help me lift some burdens off my shoulder. I do not know it all but I am learning from my mistakes,” she said.

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/12/11465/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Tamarapetty(f): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2018
Thank God u now know.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Alvin007: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
They all lied to you. cry

374 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by omocalabar(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mention their names angry

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by hisexcellency34: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Are you sure or they don't want to date because you are buriful?

218 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by stnkembu(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Men can lie eehhhh

There's only one reason and it's not farfetched.
Lemme come and be going.

222 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by ojmaroni247(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol grin... Dis one wey em head be like tortoise . Who wan rush u tongue

304 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by ade3164(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Na ur nose cause am

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Innobee99(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
I wish u can read their real mind. Not because of ur money.

Ur age ma!

38 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
If you can message me.... I can be a man of your dreams...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by bidemz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hmmm, madam are you sure?

Something keeps telling me she made that up to disclose the real reason they refused to marry her

Because me am seeing something SCARY oo

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by franchasng: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Top Qualities Majority of Men Seek For In a Lady Before They Consider Marrying Her In 2018 & Beyond

Age √: most men today prefer to marry ladies between age 27 - 32yrs

Genotype √: Every man wishes to marry an AA cry

Virginity ×: In 2018, men don't care much about a lady's virginity; haven known that most presumed virgins have done more sexual adventure than the non virgins. Safe to say there is no sexual purity among the ladies parading themselves as virgins. So if u want to be a virgin, do it for God and not for any man cos most don't care wink

Good job or career or business √: Every man in 2018 desires to marry a financial helpmate. A lady earning good, steady income through good job or business or trade. So as a single lady, try and be financially productive to increase your chances of finding Mr. Right soonest.

International citizenship & exposure ×√:

Do I need to remind u that the Nigerian economy and society in general is a mess Even the rich are scared of the future of Nigeria. If not for unpredictable economy recession that can hit the nation at any time as crude oil becomes more valueless, it is the tensed political atmosphere, tribalism and religious intolerance that can explode into full blown civil war anytime in future. For this, every Nigerian man wishes to have his children have a dual citizenship of another advanced safe country, so any lady that has citizenship of countries like USA, Canada, UK, European countries, Australia, etc will stand a greater chance of getting the ring in 2018.

Family background √: Have you asked yourself why Zahra Buhari, Indimi daughters, Osinbajo daughter, most serving governors daughters and including Aliko Dangote daughter got married since their parents became president, governors, senators and richest man in Africa

I forgot to mentioned the popular Ebuka Uchendu, he married the girl mostly for her family background, not really for love like they display, ah who throw me stone shocked shocked angry

It is because of their family background; every guy wishes to marry a girl from a rich family, at least if u can't meet them, join them na cry

Educational qualification √: Especially foreign acquired education, it freak Nigerian guys, don't blame them, blame the bad society and economy cry

Physical beauty ×√: Most Nigerian guys don't care much about physical beauty of a Lady when they are ready to marry. They consider above qualities first, only few consider physical beauty, especially those in entertainment industry.

Good character √: Every man considers this quality first o, if u lack manners, u will teh for your papa house sha unless u carry plenty money and sexy body plus rich family background or red passport shocked

Fertility √√: If not for child bearing, most guys won't marry. So being fertile is number one quality o, go check yourself well sis wink

Loyalty & respect √: Men have ego, to win them and get the ring, show him some respect and be loyal to him even if your father has tati billion for akant shocked

Height ×: Men don't care much about a lady's height.

Spirituality ×: Most men don't care about a lady's spirituality.

Sexual expertise ×: Most men don't care if u can give doggy, cowleg, cowtell, horsefall or mango tree style. They only care during dating and flings shocked

Good shape ×: Most men don't care much about hot shape when getting married, just be good looking and meet other top criteria and u will get the ring.

Home keeping skills × √: Many men don't joke with their stomach o shocked, even Dangote can break bottle because of food cheesy

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by iammo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
This woman shocked , after leading an unsuccessful campaign to make CEEC look bad, painting her bitter, now your are looking for who to marry you. Eyah sorry

8 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by chloride6: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Omo, this girl ugly die. WTF!!!!

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Opinionated: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
But the richest woman in Africa is married. Aunty check yourself and change.

Follow these tips and finding a husband should not be hard.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Money4passion99: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
I think it is because you are handsome.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by trinity227(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by Alva2018: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Eyahhh

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by EzendiEgo1: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ugly bitch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by zoomman(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
There is more to it.......

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by updatechange(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Js
Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by adecz: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
undecided

It's not really you financial status;
it's more to do with your facial expression..

Your face gives an impression that you
are already sneering & looking down
on a potential mate.. undecided undecided

Try & change your face....

Just try..... cool cool cool cool

Meanwhile Nairalanders,
she seems genuine & honest with
her predicament,

some of you lazy,
unemployable youths or men in this forum
should kindly assist her & report back..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by EmmyDJourno: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Aunty discover the sort of personality that suites you, then sacrifice for the person

Until then, keep fvcking in peace grin

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by datopaper(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Money can't buy beauty

11 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by carterguccy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Wic kin head be dis

11 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by abbaapple: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
angry

Spits! This woman ugly! lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by chriskosherbal(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
ade3164:
Na ur nose cause am
cheesy grin

You mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer by tstx(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
whenever i see dis lady i think ABT RATS

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.