Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

[must Read] Bbnaija Star Alex Shares Hilarious Story On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [must Read] Bbnaija Star Alex Shares Hilarious Story On IG (709 Views)

#10yearschallenge ; Kcee Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo / #10yearschallenge ; Davido Shares Hilarious Throwback Photos / Another Sextape Leak: Donna Lombardi Caught 'having It' With Co-star, Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[must Read] Bbnaija Star Alex Shares Hilarious Story On IG by Bigmugu: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Popular BBNaija star Alex shares new heartbroken story on her Instagram page with her Fans.

She wrote :-

alex_unusualfanpageRead till end end �Her story is so inspiring ��

I remember being on my way home, wanted to get something to eat. ‘I got off the bus and I was on the phone with my boyfriend…I had a funny feeling – I looked behind me and saw a person in a niqab. I don’t remember hearing footsteps or seeing anyone getting off the bus after me…No words were spoken. There was no dialogue. I looked back and remember the person just staring at me. The eyes were cold – it was a cold stare… Naomi was just five minutes from her house.

She said that at that moment she felt very uneasy and attempted to cross the road to distance herself from the stranger but as she turned her head again, she felt a splash… “That’s when I thought, someone’s out to kill me..then I thought, ‘this person is not going to succeed’. I just started running straight home. I knew it was acid. It feels like something is eating away your skin. I felt it most on my scalp, more than on my face.”
“After the attack I asked ‘why me?’ I’m a good person. I started to question so many things about my life. Am I a bad person? I don’t argue, I don’t like confrontation. Being an only child, I shy away from it. I like to keep to myself in my own little corner.’…The attack has had a huge impact on my life. I’ve found it difficult to get close to people since the attack, especially after being betrayed so terribly by someone I thought was a friend.
“I’ve got scarring on my face, neck and chest and there have been times when I’ve felt suicidal… I couldn’t bear to look in the mirror or leave the house. When I finally saw my face, I couldn’t stop crying. I thought, “Who’s going to want to marry me like this?” I felt so low, I didn’t want to live but the guy I was in a relationship with looked past those scars to the person I am inside…He said I was gorgeous.

Though things didn’t work out with us, we still remained friends, but I won’t deny that the way he treated me really boosted my self-esteem. It made me realise the attack doesn’t have to be the end my the attack doesn’t have to be the end my life.’ – Naomi Oni, acid attack survivor. #MiraclesandMesses
#happysunday

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/must-read-bbnaija-star-alex-shares-hilarious-story-on-ig/

Re: [must Read] Bbnaija Star Alex Shares Hilarious Story On IG by Obinna53: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2018
Beautiful Alex meets fans at ABIA in style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL5J1oSsnoo
Re: [must Read] Bbnaija Star Alex Shares Hilarious Story On IG by Bigmugu: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
angry
Re: [must Read] Bbnaija Star Alex Shares Hilarious Story On IG by Trendvoice: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: [must Read] Bbnaija Star Alex Shares Hilarious Story On IG by Samusu(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: [must Read] Bbnaija Star Alex Shares Hilarious Story On IG by Trendvoice: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin wetn happen
Samusu:

kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: [must Read] Bbnaija Star Alex Shares Hilarious Story On IG by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
It was found later Naomi was the one who did this to herself for attention.
Re: [must Read] Bbnaija Star Alex Shares Hilarious Story On IG by Trendvoice: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin I still wonder how you think ooh
meobizy:
It was found later Naomi was the one who did this to herself for attention.
Re: [must Read] Bbnaija Star Alex Shares Hilarious Story On IG by Bigmugu: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
angry wink

(1) (Reply)

Come O ! See What Wizkid & Kranium Were Doing On Stage At One Africa(video) / SCANDAL: My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA – Ese Walter / Oyinbo Grand Parents, Parents And The Couple Kisses Same Time On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.