Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Registered/licenced Custom Clearing Agent, Export/Import - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Registered/licenced Custom Clearing Agent, Export/Import (744 Views)

Need Nnpc Licenced Blco Supplier / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registered/licenced Custom Clearing Agent, Export/Import by softsoul22(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2018
I'd like to introduce myself to you and your team, i'm sure it will be a great addition to your business. I consult for buyers of non oil products from Nigeria, i'm a professional freight forwarders licensed Export Agent/Consultant based in Lagos Nigeria. I specialized in providing you with a wide range of services and products e.g Kosowood, Doussie, Teak, Hapa etc.. Hardwood charcoal, Cashew nuts, Splits ginger, Sesame seeds, Cocoa, Hibiscus flowers etc..

Available: Solid minerals in commercial quantities e.g; Lead, Zinc ore, Gold, Coal, Manganese ore, Tantalite etc.. I handle all the documentation as a registered custom agent from the sea port and other logistics aspect of the service.
Our business is open and aboveboard, straight forward in all business affairs!
Contact through the following:

digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
WhatsApp/Telegram: +2347062641000
Re: Registered/licenced Custom Clearing Agent, Export/Import by Tjun(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2019
If you are a Miner, Farmer or Trader of solid minerals, precious metals, gemstones or agricultural produce and want to export your products in order to make more profit, reach out to us.

We can find you overseas buyers. We can advise you on the procedure and requirements. We can also arrange for the right legal counselling in these matters.

For more information, check my signature and send me an email.
Re: Registered/licenced Custom Clearing Agent, Export/Import by softsoul22(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=softsoul22 post=70206956]I'd like to introduce myself to you and your team, i'm sure it will be a great addition to your business. I consult for buyers of non oil products from Nigeria, i'm a professional freight forwarders licensed Export Agent/Consultant based in Lagos Nigeria. I specialized in providing you with a wide range of services and products e.g Kosowood, Doussie, Teak, Hapa etc.. Hardwood charcoal, Cashew nuts, Splits ginger, Sesame seeds, Cocoa, Hibiscus flowers etc..

Available: Solid minerals in commercial quantities e.g; Lead, Zinc ore, Gold, Coal, Manganese ore, Tantalite etc.. I handle all the documentation as a registered custom agent from the sea port and other logistics aspect of the service.
Our business is open and above board, straight forward in all business affairs!

digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
WhatsApp/Phone +2347062641000
Re: Registered/licenced Custom Clearing Agent, Export/Import by softsoul22(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30
Kindly contact for the documentation and custom export clearance of your hardwood charcoal and other non oil exportable products.
Kindly check my signature for my contact details.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy A Board Frame, Pavement Sign, Poster Snap Frame Display Board / Why Export Matters To A Nation / Mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.